About ENN Canada Corporation
Founded in 1989, ENN is one of the biggest clean energy providers in China. Its business includes natural gas (transportation, distribution, LNG/CNG station, liquefaction, etc), clean coal application, solar energy, energy chemical and real estate. As of 2012, ENN employed more than 28,000 people and had total assets of 7 billion Canadian dollars. It has more than 100 subsidiaries around the world.
As ENN’s newly founded flagship in Canada, ENN Canada Corporation focuses on natural gas vehicle (NGV) industry, especially LNG station construction and operation. Thanks to its rich experience in NGV industry, strong capital source from China, and high cost effective China-made equipment, ENN Canada Corporation is bound to become one of the industry leaders in Canada in the near future.
For more information about ENN, please visit http://www.enn.cn; and www.ennca.com
For more information about Canadian NGV market, please visit http://www.cngva.org
We have an immediate opening located at our Mississauga, Ontario office for a Senior Accountant.
About The Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ~ Senior Accountant
- Perform general accounting functions which include operation of the general ledger system, journal entries, month-end close work and financial reporting
- Prepare monthly journal entries including various financial reports, supporting schedules, and working papers as required
- Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations and take responsibility for resolution of discrepancies
- Monthly, quarterly and annual tax compliance (Corporate Tax, HST, Payroll Taxes, EHT, WSIB)
- Interact with banks, government agencies, vendors and customers
- Assist Finance Manager with evaluation of investment projects
- Assisting in maintaining policy and procedure documentation for complex financial and accounting issues
- Develop and implement internal controls
- Providing internal reports and external reports as necessary
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS ~ Senior Accountant
- Post Secondary education and/or University degree in Finance related field (Business Administration or Commerce)
- Professional accounting designation or will be working towards one (CMA or CGA)
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ~ Senior Accountant
- 3+ years previous experience in similar or related role
- Energy industry experience is an asset
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~ Senior Accountant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbook and SAP
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- High adaptability and autonomy
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
For immediate consideration for the Accountant role, please contact Ms. Deborah Journeaux at .
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.