LNG Project Manager
ENN Canada Corporation
The individual chosen for this position must have the complete package, which includes interpersonal skills and positive attitude. This individual is going to be a part of ENN's Leadership Team and will play a major part in the development of our eastern LNG Manufacturing plant. This project will be one of the first in Ontario and will play a major role in ENN’s growth and reputation for being a LNG leader.
- Megaprojects experience with large responsibility of budget control.
- EPC Management.
- LNG experience is an asset.
- Responsible for costing, budgeting, design, construction, and commissioning of a LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) plants to be built in eastern and western Canada
- Responsible for securing all approvals, permits, and licenses required to build and operate an LNG plant working with municipalities, Ministry of environment and other organizations.
- Manage external consulting engineers and internal engineers during design stage of project.
- Work with equipment vendors and inspectors during fabrication and testing
- Manage external contractors during construction and commissioning.
- Performance management of direct reports
- Manage ENN interest in various joint ventures.
- Ensure projects are delivered within agreed time, quality and budget.
- Assist in reviewing, summarizing and awarding contracts and work orders.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical, chemical or mechanical engineering preferred
- Professional Engineer with 6 – 12 years of working experience
- Experience managing budget, cost, schedule, and performance of large energy related capital projects
- Background in the design and construction of industrial gases, natural gas processing, LNG, cryogenics, or field processing facilities preferred
- Experience managing consultants and contractors would be an asset.
- North American experience is preferred.
- Will consider candidates that have extensive experience designing and building natural gas deep cut or LNG facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid experience working with drawings and systems such as of AutoCAD
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- High adaptability and autonomy
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- HSE is a paramount priority
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Office, Manufacturing site and Fuel Station environment
- Travel is a must for the site (Eastern Ontario) and office location
- Preferred candidate resides in the Kingston/Loyalist Township area or Eastern Ontario.
Indeed - 13 months ago