Station Technician – Southwest British Columbia
About ENN Canada Corporation
ENN Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENN Group, a global leader in alternative energy solutions and one of the largest natural gas distributors in China. ENN Group employs over 33,000 employees and operates over 200 subsidiaries in over 100 cities worldwide. It owns and operates over 100 LNG fueling stations in China and US (via Transfuels). In Canada, ENN’s focus is on building an LNG infrastructure and, to date, it has created close to 40 jobs with majority located in the City of Mississauga.
As ENN’s newly founded flagship in Canada, ENN Canada Corporation focuses on natural gas vehicle (NGV) industry, especially LNG station construction and operation. Thanks to its rich experience in NGV industry, strong capital source from China, and high cost effective China-made equipment, ENN Canada Corporation is bound to become one of the industry leaders in Canada in the near future.
For more information about ENN, please visit http://www.enn.cn; and www.ennca.com
For more information about Canadian NGV market, please visit http://www.cngva.org
We have immediate openings for a Station Technician.
About The Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
~ Station Technician – Southwest British Columbia
- Make periodic inspections of fueling locations and equipment to determine that proper and normal operating conditions are being met
- Check and record operational data such as fluid levels, temperatures and pressures, compare to trends and have the ability to make corrections as needed
- Install, remove and modify fueling locations and equipment
- Maintain all fueling related equipment and structures in accordance with manufactures and the company guidelines
- Repair, replace, and adjust malfunctioning equipment to restore proper operating condition specified in regulations and repair manuals
- Inspect, maintain, adjust, repair or replace electrical equipment including electrical wiring, conduit, panels, switch gear, switches, gauges, transducers, solenoids, gas dryers, actuators, motors, meters and controls for safe and proper operating condition
- Inspect, maintain, adjust, repair or replace mechanical equipment such as compressors pumps, engines, intercoolers, after coolers, heat exchangers, piping, tubing, fittings, filters, traps, gas dryers, fasteners, valves and actuators for safe and proper operating condition
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS ~ Southwest British Columbia
- A high school diploma
- College diploma or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ~ Southwest British Columbia
- Journeyman or Master’s in Electrical, Instrumentation, Gas fitter or HVAC (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a light or heavy duty mechanic or industrial maintenance with electrical skills
- Strong PLC experience with solid, demonstrated success.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~ Southwest British Columbia
- Point-of-Sale (POS) knowledge and understanding.
- Highly developed electrical and mechanical abilities and a strong understanding of how things work together.
- The practiced skill of diagnosing and repairing such mechanical problems as high and low pressure gas flow restrictions, inter-stage gas compressor temperatures and pressures, and pressure regulator variance.
- The ability to monitor, interpret, check and correct operational trends in reciprocating and screw type gas compressors.
- The demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair electrical problems such as current overloads, ground faults, open circuits and faulty relay logic.
- The skill to monitor, check and correct phase imbalances, current draw, low voltage power supplies, pressure transmitters, relay logic and programmable logic control operation.
- A commitment to working safely with high pressure PSI.
- Your own tools, 1 ½" and less.
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- A safe and secure environment to park a fully stocked company truck.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- High adaptability and independence
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
For immediate consideration for the Southwest British Columbia role, please forward your resume to Joanne Piazza.
NOTE- Candidate applying should be located in the Southwest part of British Colombia in order to accommodate the needs of the stations response time to the issues.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard