About ENN Canada Corporation
Founded in 1989, ENN is one of the largest clean energy providers in China. Its business includes natural gas (transportation, distribution, LNG/CNG station, and liquefaction), clean coal applications, solar energy, chemicals, and real estate. As of 2012, ENN employed more than 28,000 people, had total assets of 8 billion Canadian dollars, and has more than 100 subsidiaries around the world.
As ENN’s newly founded flagship in Canada, ENN Canada Corporation will focus its efforts on the natural gas transportation industry - especially LNG station construction and operation. Thanks to its rich experience in the natural gas transportation industry, a strong capital source from China, and highly cost effective China-made equipment, ENN Canada Corporation is bound to become one of the industry leaders in Canada in the near future.
For more information about ENN, please visit http://www.enn.cn; and www.ennca.com
For more information about Canadian NGV market, please visit http://www.cngva.org
We have immediate openings for a Fuel Station Attendant.
About The Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ~ Fuel Station Attendant
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with fuel to specified levels as per procedures
- Actively look for ways to assist customers
- Observe, receive, and obtain information and report to Management
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems
- Use relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with regulations or standards issued by the organization
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS ~ Fuel Station Attendant
- High school education diploma. Preferred Technical training in automotive or related.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ~ Fuel Station Attendant
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~ Fuel Station Attendant
- Mechanically oriented with a strong understanding of how things work together
- A commitment to working safely in fueling trucks
- Willing to work shifts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Responsible person who is highly reliable
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.