About ENN Canada Corporation
Founded in 1989, ENN is one of the biggest clean energy providers in China. Its business includes natural gas (transportation, distribution, LNG/CNG station, liquefaction, etc), clean coal application, solar energy, energy chemical and real estate. As of 2012, ENN employed more than 28,000 people and had total assets of 7 billion Canadian dollars. It has more than 100 subsidiaries around the world.
As ENN’s newly founded flagship in Canada, ENN Canada Corporation focuses on natural gas vehicle (NGV) industry, especially LNG station construction and operation. Thanks to its rich experience in NGV industry, strong capital source from China, and high cost effective China-made equipment, ENN Canada Corporation is bound to become one of the industry leaders in Canada in the near future.
For more information about ENN, please visit http://www.enn.cn; and www.ennca.com
For more information about Canadian NGV market, please visit http://www.cngva.org
We have an immediate opening located at our Mississauga, ON office for a Facilities Specialist.
About The Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ~ Facilities Specialist
- Leads the administrative function at the ENN Mississauga office.
- Plays an important role in setting corporate administrative standards and procedures as well as supporting administrators in our Calgary office.
- Manages facilities function, purchasing, contract negotiations, supplier relations, executive assistance, and event planning.
- Budgets for the office expense and other relative company activities. Control costs and budgets, recommends cost reduction plans.
- Documents work including proofing, editing, formatting and compiling complex and graphic intensive documents such as proposal packages, technical reports, and presentations is a plus.
- Distribution of documents
- Assists and supervises all aspect of month-end closing
- Responsible for supporting international colleagues (China) while traveling in Canada on business
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS ~ Facilities Specialist
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ~ Facilities Specialist
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Administrator/Facilities role
- Energy/Oil & Gas industry experience is an asset
- Experience with facilities management including both building-wide upkeep requirements and managing the delivery of tenant improvement projects
- Experience with event management
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~ Facilities Specialist
- Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual English/Mandarin is required
- Strong Office budget and expense control ability
- Extensive calendar management experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills – multi-tasks at the same time
- Quick learners, who keep current, and have a proven ability to assess, improve, and update operational procedures
- Manages confidential information in a sensitive and professional manner
- Flexibility, confidence, composure, a thick skin, negotiation skills
- The ability to be flexible with schedule, at short notice, and a drivers' license and personal vehicle are required for this role
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours to support international corporate colleagues (China)
- Evenings and weekends may be required
For immediate consideration for the Facilities Specialist role, please contact Ms. Deborah Journeaux at
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Indeed - 13 months ago