About ENN Canada Corporation
Founded in 1989, ENN is one of the largest clean energy providers in China. Its business includes natural gas (transportation, distribution, LNG/CNG station, and liquefaction), clean coal applications, solar energy, chemicals, and real estate. As of 2012, ENN employed more than 28,000 people, had total assets of 8 billion Canadian dollars, and has more than 100 subsidiaries around the world.
As ENN’s newly founded flagship in Canada, ENN Canada Corporation will focus its efforts on the natural gas transportation industry - especially LNG station construction and operation. Thanks to its rich experience in the natural gas transportation industry, a strong capital source from China, and highly cost effective China-made equipment, ENN Canada Corporation is bound to become one of the industry leaders in Canada in the near future.
For more information about ENN, please visit http://www.enn.cn; and www.ennca.com
For more information about Canadian NGV market, please visit http://www.cngva.org
The LNG stations will require a reliable and continuous supply of LNG. ENN Canada plans on building two LNG plants close to major transportation corridors in Canada, so we have an immediate opening located at our Calgary office for a Chemical Process Engineer.
About The Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ~ Chemical Process Engineer
- Responsible for overall process design and operation of an LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) plant
- Role will involve extensive interaction with Project Manager, engineers at Company’s headquarters and consulting engineers
- Work with equipment vendors and inspectors during fabrication and testing
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS ~ Chemical Process Engineer
- Bachelor of Science degree in chemical or mechanical engineering or masters degree in chemical is stong preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS ~ Chemical Process Engineer
- Professional Engineer with 4 – 8 years of working experience
- Experience in LNG manufacturing or cryogenics process plant strongly preferred
- Experience working HYSIM or similar software would be an asset
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~ Chemical Process Engineer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- High adaptability and autonomy
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced team environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to speak Mandarin is preferred, but not required
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.