The candidate will drive a LNG bulk trailer, to transport LNG to and from specified destinations, while applying knowledge of driving regulations and ENN Canada’s Health and Safety Policy. The candidate will have a Class 1, clean driver’s abstract and think safety at all times. The candidate will have their TDG designation. Responsible for ENN LNG fuel supply and ensuring that our stations are meeting the demands of our customer needs.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS ~
- Log Book, Bill of Lading, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports, Accident or incident reports -
- Overseeing condition of vehicle and performing pre- trip, inter trip and post trip vehicle inspections, adjustments, preventive maintenance, tire chain-ups, brake adjustments and more.
- Minimum of 5 years relative experience in transporting bulk shipments
- A-Z driver’s license (for Tractor Trailer)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate (TDG)
- WHMIS trained
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ~ Bulk Goods Driver (LNG Fuel)
- Drive and operate tractor and trailer to transport bulk LNG fuel from supplier plant to our ENN mobile fueling locations.
- Moving truck into loading and unloading positions.
- Loading and unloading of goods – LNG Fuel.
- Ensuring safety and security of fuel.
- Receive and relay information to head office & supervisor.
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- Transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
- Deliver LNG in safe and timely manner.
- Conduct daily Circle Check/P.T.I. (Pre-Trip Inspection) on assigned truck. If repairs are needed, responsible for ensuring the repairs are completed and the P.T.I. sheet
- Fill out daily logbook.
- Placards the truck when required
- Maintain telephone contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Report any problems with deliveries
For consideration for the Bulk Goods Driver (LNG Fuel) role, please contact Ms. Tracey Mercier at recruit@ enncanada.com. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard