ENERCON is rapidly growing in Canada, its solid reputation relying on the quality of its turbine and the timely delivery of its project. To join our Finance team, we are looking for an Accountant.
Under general supervision, the Accountant will maintain general accounts as assigned and to reconcile, analyze and report the company’s financial information to internal and external sources.
- General accounts payable tasks;
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances;
- Cash flow planning in close cooperation with German headquarters;
- Close cooperation with other Canadian companies as well as German headquarters;
- Prepares quarterly and yearly audit schedules as required;
- Interacts with internal and external auditors by providing information and answering inquiries.
- Bachelor of accounting combined with 3 years’ experience as an accountant;
- Advanced level with MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Proven ability to operate with integrity and to handle confidential information;
- Demonstrated high level of service and ability to be proactive;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with high attention to detail;
- Excellent English and functional French;
- Functional written communication skills in English;
- SAP software (an asset).
ENERCON offers you a complete benefit package, as well as the possibility to participate in a registered pension plan.