HOT JOB: ENGLISH TEACHERS NEEDED FOR MOSCOW, RUSSIA
EF English First has openings for English Teachers in Moscow, Sochi and Novosibirsk.
About the job:
- Teach English to kids and teens or adults
- Start dates are in November or January
- Full-time contract at least 9 months in length, with option to renew
- Sochi-based teachers will be training the Winter 2014 Olympics volunteers
Learn more about the position and EF by visiting us here: http://ef-russiateachers.com
All teachers must meet the following criteria before employment with EF. EF hiring policy complies with Russian government regulations; therefore the qualifications are neither optional nor negotiable.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least one year of teaching experience
- TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL certificate
- Holder of a valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry
- At least 25 years old
About the package:
During your interview, your recruiter will be happy to go into more detail about the specifics of the package.
- A gross monthly salary of 65,000 RUB
- Monthly Flight Allowance of 3,500 RUB
- Full work visa sponsorship
- Health Insurance
- Annual leave includes 21 annual paid leave days a year in addition to Russian public holidays
- Relocation assistance, including a start-up loan and apartment search support
- Renewal Bonus
EF Education is the world’s largest private educational organization. We are a multi-national company with over 100 offices in 51...