Edgewater Estates is a 136-unit housing complex located on Vancouver's North Shore, a short walk from Capilano University and Lynn Canyon Park. The Board of Directors of EE Management Corp. is currently recruiting for a part-time Office Administrative Clerk to run day-to-day operations for this self-managed residential complex. The Office Administrative Clerk reports directly to the Board, and is required to work 12-15 hours per week, maintaining a consistent schedule of office hours, as determined upon hire.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all property owners, answering and directing incoming telephone calls and questions during office hours
- Manage correspondence and formal requests from owners
- Liaise with the owners on behalf of the Board, providing meeting minutes and other correspondence
- Filing and clerical office work as required, including a filing system for owner files, up to date owner database (address, email, names of tenants if a rental), and insurance records
- Coordinate proposals and quotes from sub-contractors and onsite maintenance provider
- Fulfil realtor requests to facilitate unit sales (such as providing Form Bs, meeting minutes, and financial statements)
- Stay up to date on changes affecting the property such as taxes and district by-laws
- Support the work of the external accounting team, fulfilling bookeeping requests as necessary
- Keep EE Management Corp. office running like a well-oiled machine
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS…
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Impeccable communication skills (verbal and written) with a high level of professionalism
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently with a results-oriented work ethic to get things done
- A team player attitude to ensures diverse stakeholder needs are consistently met
- Administrative Clerk experience with a track record of excellent results
- Educational background in office management, business administration, or clerical work
- Preference given to candidates with Simply Accounting knowledge
Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience. Please apply by email by Friday, April 26th, and include your resume, cover letter, and available start date. Thanks for your interest in the position, only shortlisted candidates will contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Edgewater Estates is a 136-unit housing complex located on Vancouver's North Shore, a short walk from Capilano University and Lynn Canyon...