Position Type: Full-time
Location: Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton Ontario, Canada
Experience: 5 Years
EDPRO Energy Group Inc has an immediate opportunity for an energetic individual to join our team to provide customer service, logistics coordination, and emergency distribution support in an industrial setting. EDPRO is the segment leader in providing propane to power the industrial forklift market.
You will work in an environment that is fast paced and challenging, and with responsibility for critical functions of our business. There is significant opportunity for career development within our growth-focused organization.
This position is full-time and requires significant field work. The successful candidate must be a highly dependable self-starter and remain accessible after hours and be able to work from home over the internet, when required.
- Providing exceptional customer field support through emergency propane cylinder delivery, assisting in new installations, and responding to inquiries.
- Completing site technical compliance and safety audits.
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of delivery routing and scheduling.
- Communicating effectively with customers and staff to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and proven customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Valid drivers licence and clean abstract; class DZ licence would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Propane experience an asset but not a prerequisite.
- Ability to lift 25kg.
Interested applicants are encouraged to checkout our website at www.edproenergy.com
EDPRO was founded in 1997, with its business offices in London, Ontario. Since then, we have grown to become one of the largest propane...