Are you a creative, highly motivated individual with a passion for “doing it right”?
This a new role and is important to ensure the smooth and efficient on-boarding of new clients.
This role is primarily responsible for solution implementation, coordinating the on-boarding of new clients and their EDI projects. You will create statement-of-work (SOW) documents, project definitions, then coordinate numerous parallel processes, stakeholder’s & contributor’s deliverables, to expedite the client’s EDI projects into production.
Why our Client?
For more than 15 years our client has been specializing in developing customized supply chain data integration solutions and Ecommerce connectors (SaaS and on-prem). Their solutions help clients’ data flow so they spend less time, money, and resources handling their data, and more time on what matters most, running and growing their business. They pride themselves on their personal approach to their work, regardless of the size of the project. Their desire to understand what makes their customers and their businesses work, allows them to create truly customized solutions that fit the needs of each individual business. Is this the type of company you're looking for?
What you bring
This position requires a technically inclined, process & detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills. This opportunity suits a highly proactive, motivated, and independent individual accustomed to dealing with ambiguity and managing changing priorities. You should bring professional customer facing communication and interpersonal skills in order to manage client expectations during their on-boarding. If this is you, we want to speak with you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinating the inter-business communications and deliverables between the project contributors and stakeholders
- Create and maintain structured, repeatable and scalable process for Client On-Boarding. Documenting these processes and standards
- Support project teams in identifying and managing project dependencies and critical paths during the on-boarding project
- Work with our technical development/implementation team to ensure the on-boarding process is smooth, complete, and problem free
Top Required Skills
- 2+ years in project coordination/administration experience with software solutions
- Proven ability in coordinating multiple simultaneous projects with fluid prioritization
- Experience with a variety of projects: EDI, Middleware, implementation of COTS application, and/or custom software development
- Must have strong customer facing interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with customers regarding technical issues. Must be able to communicate appropriately with small and corporate-level customers
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- JIRA or other similar project management tools, issue tracking or bug tracking tools
- High level of skill using Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience with Ecommerce Shopping Cart Integration, ERP integration, marketing automation integration, analytic integration, EDI or middleware is a definite advantage
- Experience dealing with CSV, XML, flat files, JSON, REST, SOAP, Web Services and SQL queries
- Data mapping understanding, exposure or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical-related field (e.g. software engineering)
Connect with Us!
To learn more about the client, their culture and the opportunity, we invite you to share your resume with us via this job board or to Rick @ SearchVelocity.ca, Subject: On-boarding Specialist 109.3.2
SearchVelocity has been exclusively engaged to conduct this search on behalf of our client. SearchVelocity specializes in recruitment services to technology companies, to identify and acquire high-value technology staff. We specialize in the difficult assignments. Our principle Rick Stomphorst brings 25+ years of broad experience with software companies and IT professional consulting firms, more than half of these years as a hiring manager of Technical staff. He knows high-value talent.
Keywords: Implementation, Deployment Coordination, Deployment Coordinator, Deployment Analyst, Technical Integration, Technical Coordinator, Integration Analyst, IT Coordinator, Technical Implementation Coordinator, Customer On-Boarding Specialist, Deployment Analyst, Technical Implementation Manager, Implementation Coordinator, EDI, Process, ASC X12, trading partner