ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) is a well-established, premier supplier in the outdoor power equipment industry in Canada. We are currently seeking a talented sales professional, dedicated to providing service excellence and support to our dealers and National Accounts in the role of
National Sales Manager
The National Sales Manager will be a results oriented individual accountable for revenue growth by leading the development and execution of strategic sales plans across Canada.
Specifically accountable to:
- Participate in the strategic planning process, and translate organizational goals into sales strategies and business plans to achieve sales targets.
- Develop effective sales programs and achieve gross margin targets.
- Demonstrate leadership in selecting, managing, mentoring and motivating the Sales Team.
- As a member of the Senior Management team, ensure integration of sales department with other business functions such as coordinating marketing efforts with sales programs and working collaboratively to establish optimum inventory levels.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with dealers National Account customers.
- A University degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline with a minimum of 10 years progressive senior-level management experience in strategic marketing and sales. management in the outdoor power equipment sector or related industry.
- Outstanding communication skills for leading a large team of sales professionals, facilitating training sessions, meeting with clients and stakeholder groups.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to motivating others through effective coaching and team leadership.
- A strategic thinker with a disciplined approach to time management, planning and analysis.
- Ability to travel extensively within Canada as well as occasional US travel.
- Bilingual English & French preferred but not required.
This position will be located in the London, Ontario office.
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) offers a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume with salary expectations by April 13, 2014.
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) thanks all applicants; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago