DuPont is a science-based products and services company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 70 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture and food; building and construction; communications; and transportation. For more information, please visit our company's Web site at www.ca.dupont.com.
The Facilities Coordinator is accountable for performing the duties of an office administrator for the DuPont Saskatoon Office; provide administrative support to FS&RE, Western Crop Protection Organization, Pioneer and other businesses in Western Canada, as required. This position performs a wide variety of administrative support services and work generally requires a wide range of knowledge of company and/or business/functional practices, policies.
The incumbent will undertake a variety of tasks including transactional work, problem-solving, and routine negotiations to develop understanding of core processes and to resolve queries. The function will be the key point of contact with Building Management and the provision of those services. The incumbent will work with the designated Contract Administrator and act as site Field Administrator with Service Personnel, Contractors / Vendors in compliance with Corporate Standard S39G. The incumbent will work in alignment with the FS&RE Coordinator in Calgary on the delivery of services.
Excellent prioritization and time management skills are required along with proficient organizational abilities to effectively manage a variety of duties and meet specific deadlines in a dynamic environment. A proportion of regular work assignments may require the incumbent to complete an assignment entirely on an independent basis with minimum or without supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Facilities Services and Real Estate
- Act as primary contact with Building Management on key points including building requests and services, security passes, and other issues as required.
- Manages daily facility services for the Saskatoon Office including but not limited to, daily mail, couriers, stationary supplies, servery supplies etc.
- Act as primary contact for conference room and A/V services.
- Key contact with IT organization for daily operations.
- Act as a leveraged resource as needed to other FS&RE Managed Sites.
- Develop and maintain process for the quarterly update of floor plans.
- Provide administrative support to Saskatoon office employees.
Western Crop Protection Organization
- Coordinates compliance efforts for business ethics, driving training and audits, Legal Eagle and CRIM corporate requirements, tracks compliance and communicates progress
- Organizes meetings and special events, both internal and external, involving customers and stakeholders as required, which includes event planning, invitations, facilities, travel and catering arrangements, and verifying facility contracts.
- Resolves routine and non-routine inquiries from the organization.
- Coordinates recruitment related activities such as ad postings for the Western Crop Protection organization, resume screening, interview logistics and summer hiring process, in alignment with HR Manager.
- Assists with on-boarding and termination processes inclusive of form preparation, organization of orientation sessions for new employees.
- Assists with calendaring, document and correspondence preparation and management.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Plan and organizes training for the Western Crop Protection organization, including driver training.
- Coordinates the distribution of MC material for the Western Crop Protection organization, acting as a liaison with the Mississauga MC team.
- Manages and maintains up to date retailer lists and org charts.
- Assists Western Area Sales Managers (ASM) and Grower Account Manager (GAM) with expense budget tracking and reporting
- Assists Western ASMs, GAM, and Key Account Managers (KAMs) with data entry for district PO planning
- Provides support to KAMs and Technical Sales Agronomists (TSAs) in formatting programs and presentations.
- Works in alignment with Admin Assistant in Mississauga and Sourcing to coordinate ordering of phones, computers, cars and other tools
- Assists the Western Crop Protection organization in tour logistics planning and execution.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Office/Administrative Assistant role is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Outlook
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, customer focused, demonstrated initiative, maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to concentrate on discrete tasks while managing distractions, ability to multitask.
- Strong planning, communication, presentation, organizational, and administrative skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and cohesively in a team environment.