E. I. du Pont Canada Company is a diversified science company serving customers across Canada and in more than 40 other countries. Our business delivers science-based solutions that make real differences in people's lives around the world. . For more information, please visit our company's Web site at www.ca.dupont.com.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced candidate for the role of Sales Specialist for DuPont Tyvek weatherization solutions.
Please note that this is a contract position.
Scope of Role:
Drive sales growth and retention of Dupont Tyvek® Weatherization systems products and Value-Added offerings across all end-user residential segmentation - New Home Construction, Renovation, Installed Sales, Window/Door Manufacturers, Manufactured Home Builders working through Tyvek® Dealer Network and Mass Retail channels. Demonstrating a leadership role in the industry through industry involvement, providing training, education and sales support of all key stakeholders.
- Support the Tyvek® Dealer Network by providing and tracking ongoing training and education of key dealer employees, and their builders.
- Develop key strategies and tactics for each Tyvek® Dealer through annual business planning process working with management, and outside sales representatives to drive successful pull-through sales execution in their respective markets delivering key measureable results.
- Develop market presence and leadership through membership in key industry organizations - local and provincial HBA's, Provincial Building Official organization, SAWDAC, Building Envelope Council, local Environmental Service Organizations - ie: EnerQuality, Built Green, PowerWise, Novoclimate.
- Identify all key market influencers - Building Science Consultants, Building Engineers, Architects and develop strong relationships by providing ongoing education of products, services, and support.
- Gather market data by sales opportunity and VOC - Dealer, Builder, Renovator, Installed Sales and document using DuPont database Salesforce.com.
- Support all DuPont sales programs through communications and follow-up to maximize market pull-through delivering increased sales revenue results.
- Support all new product launches by identifying segment targets, product positioning, and delivering measureable sales results. Expectation 20% of total sales revenue will be through new product sales.
- Completion of all Building Science modules through DuPont website BKU with specified timelines.
- Identify and develop sales channel for Commercial product offerings.
- Provide demand creation and pull-through of Commercial products through Commercial sales channel.
- Demonstrated Sales Experience a must
- Residential Building and Building Industry background/experience
- Strong understanding of local building market an asset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of Building Science principals an asset
- Networking skills
- Strong organizational skills
DuPont’s Core Values of safety and health, environmental stewardship, highest ethical behaviour and respect for people are integral to our work. DuPont strives to build a culture of inclusiveness through our commitment to employment equity and diversity. We encourage applications from all diverse members of our community.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.