E. I. du Pont Canada Company is a diversified science company serving customers across Canada and in more than 40 other countries. Our business delivers science-based solutions that make real differences in people's lives around the world. . For more information, please visit our company's Web site at www.ca.dupont.com.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced candidate for the role of Sales Specialist for DuPont Tyvek weatherization solutions.
Please note that this is a contract position.
Scope of Role:
Drive sales growth and retention of Dupont Tyvek® Weatherization systems products and Value-Added offerings across all end-user residential segmentation - New Home Construction, Renovation, Installed Sales, Window/Door Manufacturers, Manufactured Home Builders working through Tyvek® Dealer Network and Mass Retail channels. Demonstrating a leadership role in the industry through industry involvement, providing training, education and sales support of all key stakeholders.
- Support the Tyvek® Dealer Network by providing and tracking ongoing training and education of key dealer employees, and their builders.
- Develop key strategies and tactics for each Tyvek® Dealer through annual business planning process working with management, and outside sales representatives to drive successful pull-through sales execution in their respective markets delivering key measureable results.
- Develop market presence and leadership through membership in key industry organizations - local and provincial HBA's, Provincial Building Official organization, SAWDAC, Building Envelope Council, local Environmental Service Organizations - ie: EnerQuality, Built Green, PowerWise, Novoclimate.
- Identify all key market influencers - Building Science Consultants, Building Engineers, Architects and develop strong relationships by providing ongoing education of products, services, and support.
- Gather market data by sales opportunity and VOC - Dealer, Builder, Renovator, Installed Sales and document using DuPont database Salesforce.com.
- Support all DuPont sales programs through communications and follow-up to maximize market pull-through delivering increased sales revenue results.
- Support all new product launches by identifying segment targets, product positioning, and delivering measureable sales results. Expectation 20% of total sales revenue will be through new product sales.
- Completion of all Building Science modules through DuPont website BKU with specified timelines.
- Identify and develop sales channel for Commercial product offerings.
- Provide demand creation and pull-through of Commercial products through Commercial sales channel.
- Demonstrated Sales Experience a must
- Residential Building and Building Industry background/experience
- Strong understanding of local building market an asset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good understanding of Building Science principals an asset
- Networking skills
- Strong organizational skills
DuPont’s Core Values of safety and health, environmental stewardship, highest ethical behaviour and respect for people are integral to our work. DuPont strives to build a culture of inclusiveness through our commitment to employment equity and diversity. We encourage applications from all diverse members of our community.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont) operates and manufactures a range of products for distribution and sale to many different...