BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND CPI COORDINATOR
E Construction Ltd. is one of Western Canada’s largest paving contractors, with over 300 employees helping us provide our products and services throughout Alberta and the Northwest Territories. Our equipment fleet and shops are among the most modern in our business. We take pride in our employees and place a high-value on establishing a workplace where people are challenged and respected every day.
We are currently recruiting an energetic and results driven, fulltime BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND CPI COORDINATOR. Located in our Edmonton office and reporting or the Human Resource Generalist, the incumbent will act as the face and voice of the organization, and will closely collaborate with all business units to develop and achieve specific and strategic goals. This position advances process improvement initiatives throughout the organization, and ensures that all initiatives are aligned with the company’s strategic plan.
- Create and execute the overall strategy for sourcing and securing new business opportunities.
- Develop and administer a business development database that includes client and prospect information, proposal tracking and follow-up, analysis of competition, and performance metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with external and internal developments in the environment for identifying new market segments.
- Guide and facilitate company process improvement initiatives, ensuring CPI outcomes are consistent with the company’s strategic goals.
- Guide and facilitate research into process and production inefficiencies to provide focused improvement opportunities to increase production, eliminate waste, reduce inventory, increase quality, and improve due date performance.
- Facilitate change management throughout the stages CPI initiatives, to ensure continuous improvement and teamwork becomes a part of the company’s organizational culture.
- Participate, accept, and adopt the principles described in the company safety program.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 – 5 years’ experience executing business development strategies and/or managing process improvements.
- 4 – 5 years’ operations experience within the construction industry preferred.
- Post-secondary graduate, with a major in Business Administration, Business Development, or Lean Management.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Must have experience with computers and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime, as required.
- Must be willing to travel short distances, up to 25% of the time.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive wage and a comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan, educational assistance, as well as excellent opportunities for professional growth.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please visit our website at http://www.ecltd.ca and apply online, or by fax to 780.467.8384 by September 30, 2012.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard