E-Jay Petroleum Services Inc. is a Calgary based company serving Calgary and surrounding area in the maintenance and construction of retail gasoline stations. We are looking to hire full-time and part-time experienced and reliable individuals to be part of our dynamic organization.
Responsibilities, Plan and Coordinating the efforts of the Construction Foreman include:
- Supervise installation of fuelling systems at retail gasoline stations
- Schedule ongoing maintenance of existing fuelling systems
- Responsible for keeping service progress in line with overall project schedule and in conformance with the contract documents
- Manage service technicians and construction labourers under his/her supervision and motivate individuals to accomplish the work safely, correctly and efficiently.
- Train and teach safety practices, policies and procedures related to employees assigned tasks.
The successful applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience with installation and removal of above and below ground tanks
- At least 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Working knowledge of above and below ground piping systems
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Experience in supervision/management of labour crew.
- WHMIS & First Aid Certification
- Post safety follow up
E-Jay Petroleum offers a rewarding work environment, competitive compensation and a flexible benefit plan. Please visit our website at www.e-jay.ca for more information about the company.
Thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.