Dyson Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive work place
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 June 2016
a typical day of work mainly entailed with me receiving every shipment and to ensure it was entered into the system correctly
I learnt for the most part of it how to handle shipping and receiving and how to manage data entry
there was room for improvement in management
the hardest part was having shipment after shipment and having to do accurately and efficiently at a fast pace
the most enjoyable part was being able to do your work and still have good communication with your coworkers
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enogh hours
The Perfect Working Environment - Dyson
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2016
Working for Dyson is what I would label an "almost" perfect job.

When I was first hired as a bilingual customer care representative, I was very nervous. I had never worked in a call center environment before but I always heard that it was tough due to the call volume and time. However, Dyson has shown that not only are their products are reliable but their workforce is just as reliable. The managers are there every step of the way and ensure that you are well prepared when taking calls.

The work environment is the best part of job as the calls themselves can be a little stressful at times. You are able to talk with the managers between calls if you have any questions or concerns. You are not crucified if you don't reach the call target but you are given constructive criticism to improve your call times which is essential in this work environment.

Dyson aims for a one-call resolution and I would honestly say that Dyson has successfully succeeded with this plan by having managers who are organized and motivated to help you.

The only issue is that the customer care representatives do not get any benefits but with the good pay, it makes up for it.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion, laid back, friendly, good pay
Cons
No benefits
A great overall experience.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2015
I had recently completely changed my career path. I was giving so much support in the transition from my manager and supervisor. The rest of my co-workers were fantastic as well. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
productive and fun workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham25 October 2013
Great place to work. Good culture, people, Senior management is excellent.