Who we are
Dyson (www.dysoncanada.ca) is about solving problems long forgotten (or ignored) by others. Because bagged vacuum cleaners lose suction, we spent 5 years and 5,127 prototypes inventing cyclone technology. Today our vacuum cleaners lead the market in the UK, Europe, Japan, Canada and the USA. We then developed a hand dryer that works in 12 seconds, bladeless fans and heaters, and a digital motor that spins five times faster than a Formula One racecar engine.
Dyson has a reputation for developing technology that is both different and better. But inventive thinking and revolutionary engineering are just the beginning – a big part of our success is due to the work we do to create awareness of what makes us so special. This is where our Marketing team comes in.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be instrumental in the implementation of our digital marketing programs. You will facilitate the alignment of marketing, sales and service activities to manage Dyson’s online interactions with customers and prospects – all the while questioning convention and looking at new ways to do things.
Specifically, you will –
- Leverage CRM and email marketing to foster and maintain a lifetime relationship with Dyson owners and prospects to increase customer value, loyalty, advocacy, repurchase and revenue generation
- Execute eCRM programs for new product launches and promotions to maximize online campaign performance
- Drive ongoing improvements to data collection, quality, and enrichment across our CRM system to garner strong owner insights
- Implement and manage annual affiliate marketing campaigns and plans to drive incremental sales growth
- Manage relationships with external Affiliate Management Agency and internal digital creative teams to deliver assets and execute projects
- Own weekly and monthly reports to improve and enhance marketing plans that drive incremental sales growth
- Ensure Dyson is always 100% compliant with legal and regulatory requirements regarding consumer data collection / usage
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
What we’re looking for
An enthusiastic, analytical and creative professional who –
- Has a university degree
- Brings at least 3 years of marketing experience, of which at least 1 year within email marketing or the online space
- Has experience working with a CRM program and marketing database for a consumer brand
- Is results-driven and works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Has experience with web analytics tools and is able to analyze data to identify the root cause of complex problems, and generates creative solutions
- Builds strong relationships within the team, across the business and with our external partners
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- Is engaging and dynamic
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter (including your salary expectations), also please be sure to include "Digital Marketing Specialist" in your subject line.