Receptionist/Administrator – Regina
Dynamo Electric offers an extensive benefits package including: $1,000/year Work-Life Balance Perks Account; Extensive Life, Health & Dental program plus an additional $500/year Health Care Spending Account; RSP matching program; Educational assistance programs; Christmas office closure; 5 year service bonus 1 week (5 paid days) after the 5th year of service; and a $200/year Administrator Yearly Clothing Allowance.
Our Regina office requires a full time Office Administrator with minimum 2 – 5 years’ experience, preferably in an Electrical Services, Technical Services, or Engineering office environment. The successful candidate will be an easy-going, results-oriented, self-starter who wants to be part of an ever expanding company.
- Formatting, editing and proofing reports & quotations.
- Accounting – daily data entry functions including timesheets, expenses, purchase orders, mileage logs and other supportive calculations.
- Compiling project costs into invoices for approval.
- Data entry of invoices and labour into customer accounting software.
- Conducting new employee orientations, both safety and Human Resource related.
- Compiling and organizing day-to-day documentation for the Branch Manager.
- Maintaining customer files, and employee safety training requirements.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Purchasing and maintaining office supplies.
- Arranging travel, accommodations and rentals.
- Maintenance of all administrative documentation, templates, etc.
- Assist with and compile business development packages and functions.
- Organize and planning company events.
- A Diploma or Certificate in office administration, business administration or accounting administration from a recognized teaching institution.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years' experience in an office preferably in an Electrical services, Technical services, or Engineering office environment.
- Strong formatting and keyboarding skills in Microsoft Word - minimum 60 wpm.
- Must be proficient in use of MS office suite – particularly word processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
- Proven and proficient use of automated accounting software - QuickBooks would be an asset.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning financial, human resource and client files.
- Excellent organizational skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
- A pleasant confident telephone manner.
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and honest.
If you are interested in putting your skills and knowledge to work, and having fun while doing so, please see our website at: www.dynamoelectric.ca
Indeed - 14 months ago
Dynamo Electric is a design-build and technical service oriented company that specializes in power and control solutions.