Receptionist/Administrator – Saskatoon
$14.00 to $17.00/hour
Dynamo Electric offers an extensive benefits package including: $1,000/year Work-Life Balance Perks Account; Extensive Life, Health & Dental program plus an additional $500/year Health Care Spending Account; RSP matching program; relocation allowance; Educational assistance programs; Christmas office closure; 5 year service bonus 1 week (5 paid days) after the 5th year of service; and a $200/year Administrator Yearly Clothing Allowance.
Our Saskatoon office requires a full time Receptionist/Office Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has entry level administrative skills looking to grow and gain more experience. The successful candidate will be an easy going, motivated, adaptable person who wants to continually learn and build on their skills as part of an ever expanding company.
The primary purpose of this position is to receive incoming telephone calls and provide administrative and accounting support to the Administration/Accounting & Human Resource services department.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Formatting, editing and proofing reports & quotations.
- Accounting - basic data entry functions including assisting with weekly timesheet entry and other basic supportive calculations.
- Compiling and organizing day-to-day incoming mail.
- Maintaining and archiving customer files.
- Purchasing and maintaining office supplies.
- Maintenance of all administrative documentation, templates, etc.
- Compile business development packages.
- Certificate or Diploma in office administration from a recognized teaching institution.
- Strong keyboarding skills - minimum 60 wpm.
- Must be proficient in use of MS office suite – particularly MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning financial, human resource and client files.
- Excellent organizational skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- A pleasant confident telephone manner.
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and honest.
If you are interested in putting your skills and knowledge to work, and having fun while doing so, please visit our website at: www.dynamoelectric.ca.
Dynamo Electric is a design-build and technical service oriented company that specializes in power and control solutions.