Dynamo Electric is a COR Safety Certified company and is one of Saskatchewan's largest and fastest growing diversified electrical services company offering electrical and process control engineering, technical field services, electrical construction and steel fabrication.
- Provide and administer job specific safety training
- Travel to and from various work sites in Western Canada.
- Conduct safety audits, inspections and incident Investigations.
- Continual development and maintenance of the safety program and safety statistics.
- Implement and administer H&S policies, processes and systems to meet relevant legislation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable legislation and current H&S strategies, trends and technologies.
- Special consideration given to those with a Diploma or NCSO (National Construction Safety Officer) Certification.
- Current valid Driver's License & Driver's Abstract required.
- Ability to travel within Western Canada
- Have a thorough knowledge of common construction practices, techniques & equipment.
- Knowledge of local government H&S Acts, policies, regulations, codes and practices.
- Skilled in conducting formal presentations to all types of audiences.
- Familiarity with ISNetworld program would be an asset.
Dynamo Electric offers competitive salaries and an extensive benefits package including: $1,000/year Work-Life Balance & Wellness Spending Account; Extensive Life, Health & Dental program plus an additional $500/year Health Care Spending Account; RRSP matching program; Christmas office closure; educational assistance programs; 4 weeks vacation after 5 years' service.
Challenge yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation, and hard work while offering numerous opportunities for growth for the right individual to advance into a supervisor or management position. Visit our website at www.dynamoelectric.ca.