Dynamic Opportunity for Growth!
Supervisor – Technical Services
Dynamo Electric offers an extensive benefits package including: $1,000/year Work-Life Balance Perks Account; Extensive Life, Health & Dental program plus an additional $500/year Health Care Spending Account; RSP matching program; relocation allowance; Educational assistance programs; Christmas office closure; 5 year service bonus 1 week (5 paid days) after the 5th year of service. The successful candidate has the potential to earn a salary in the range of $100,000.00 to $170,000.00 per year.
Dynamo Electric specializes in the design, installation, commissioning, field service and preventative maintenance of electrical distribution and process control equipment. As a leader in providing complete technical solutions for industrial and utility clients in Western Canada, our goal is to build strong working relationships through a high level of customer service.
Our South Saskatchewan area office located in Regina, Saskatchewan, is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineering Technologist or Engineer for the Supervisor – Technical Services position.
The primary purpose of this position is to lead a team of technical service personnel and direct the required resources to meet our customers’ electrical field service needs. You will interact with customers at a job coordination level and are responsible for all activities of your team from job planning to final report. By joining our technical team you will also support the engineering and electrical construction elements of our organization. This may involve, in-house design and study functions, as well as field-orientated project construction, commissioning, preventative maintenance and testing assignments.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Communication point of contact for customers.
- Scheduling manpower and equipment for multiple projects.
- Provide technical services and support to internal/external customers.
- Operations and reliability engineering support for a variety of industrial and utility clients.
- Writing technical reports related to studies or service calls.
- Diploma or degree from a post-secondary education institute in a technical field (electrical or mechanical related) which allows for professional affiliations.
- At least five (5) years’ applicable work experience and affiliation (or eligibility) with a professional organization (A.Sc.T., P. Eng.).
- Specialized knowledge of a particular area in your field of work.
- Time management and organizational skills to balance field and office work commitments
- Willing to travel and work extensive hours to maintain strict timelines.
- Solid understanding of the business and customer environment.
- Physically fit to lift and move heavy items up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License.
Challenge yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation and hard work while offering opportunities for growth. If you are interested in putting your skills and knowledge to work, and having fun while doing so, please visit out website at www.dynamoelectric.ca