Dynamo Electric is one of Saskatchewan’s fastest growing and most specialized Engineering, Technical Service and Construction companies – providing design-build and maintenance oriented services for industrial and utility clients seeking power and control solutions.
Our head office in Saskatoon requires finance and accounting support. This is a newly created position within our company providing you with a unique opportunity to develop and grow the position to meet our strategic goals. This leadership position will report directly to the President and will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting, budgets, key performance indicator tracking as well as regular accounting and controller functions. Preference will be given to candidates with systems implementation experience and those that demonstrate an ambitious spirit and wish to grow with our company. We offer competitive salary and benefit packages.
- All day-to-day accounting and financial management duties relating to the organization.
- Selection, implementation and management of project costing system.
- Tracking project costs and collaborating with various departments to ensure financial success of each project.
- Assisting management in the achievement of strategic goals by creating, implementing and managing tracking systems for financial and non-financial performance measures.
- Meeting cyclical accounting deadlines.
- Coordination of financial operations with internal departments.
- Preparation of financial statements, budgets, cash flow forecasts and other required reporting materials for distribution and presentation to key stakeholder groups.
- Supervision of accounting staff.
- CA or CMA designation.
- 5+ years of management experience in a finance role.
- Accounting experience in project costing.
- System implementation experience with an emphasis on project costing.
- Experience managing financial and non-financial performance measurement systems.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and team building skills.
- Ability to plan and execute work efficiently and possibly under tight time constraints.
Challenge yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation and hard work while offering creative freedom and fantastic opportunities for growth. If you are interested in putting your skills and knowledge to work with a team where you can make a difference, please visit our website at dynamoelectric.ca.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dynamo Electric is a design-build and technical service oriented company that specializes in power and control solutions.