Dynamo Electric is one of Saskatchewan's largest and fastest growing diversified electrical services company offering electrical and process control engineering, technical field services, electrical construction and steel fabrication.
Dynamo Electric offers competitive salaries and an extensive benefits package including: 3 weeks vacation; $1,000/year Work-Life Balance & Wellness Spending Account; Extensive Life, Health & Dental program plus an additional $500/year Health Care Spending Account; RRSP matching program; Christmas office closure; educational assistance programs; Tool Allowance program, 5 year service bonus 1 week (5 paid days) after the 5th year of service.
Our Regina office requires an Apprentice Welder to provide support to the growing Mechanical service aspect of our business.
By joining our Mechanical Service team you will be exposed to maintenance & on-site fabrication work and will require the following qualifications:
- Apprentice Welder experience would be an asset.
- Familiar with welding processes.
- Current Valid Driver’s Licence & Driver’s Abstract required.
- Ability to work in various industrial environments.
- Proficient in reading blueprints.
- Physically fit to lift and move heavy items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to thrive in a minimal supervision environment
- Ability to pay careful attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter.
- The willingness to continuously further their skills and abilities.
- You are reliable; mechanically inclined; able to follow directions; have the ability to think on your feet, as well as flourish in a team environment.
Challenge yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation, and hard work while offering numerous opportunities for growth. If you are interested in putting your skills and knowledge to work, please visit our website at www.dynamoelectric.ca.