We are a growing company that engineers and manufactures industrial mixers for chemical markets worldwide, looking to add to our administration team. We are looking for an outgoing, positive person looking for a great team environment where you can utilize your skills gain by previous experience. You have a flexible “can do” attitude and understand the importance of being detail oriented.
- Accounts Receivable - sales order processing through systems, credit approvals, invoicing, payment processing, collections, customer/sales/production/shipping liaison
- Accounts Payable – coding and processing invoices.
- Calculating for various Government filings, WCB, PST, GST etc.
- Process Expense reports
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Light Reception duties
- Taking of meeting minutes
- Positive, pleasant personality
- Detail oriented
- knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Accounts Payable/Receivable experience
- Adept with use of MS Office and Quick Books
- Rapidly adapts to new technology
- Own car - no direct public transit
Please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter, addressing your most relevant skills and experience as related to the above Responsibilities, Requirements and Preferred. Hours are 7am – 4pm. Please include your salary expectations and your availability.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Selected qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Indeed - 11 months ago