Dynamic Teambuilders is seeking a dynamic Personal Lines CSR for our client in Mississauga. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a desire to make a significant contribution to the Personal Lines team.
This established property and casualty insurance brokerage is a growth-oriented organization with a strong drive for customer service and employee development - one of Canada’s leading independent brokerage firms specializing in general and niche insurance products.
- Responsible for providing exceptional day to day service to clients and handling the client file activities to maintain retention targets
- Obtaining expiry dates and follow up on leads to place new business
- Attain premium growth targets by cross selling, up selling appropriate coverages and new business
- Binds accounts/coverage with insurer
- Maintain professional relationships with key underwriters to ensure maximization of new business growth and retention opportunities
- Represent the brokerage at industry functions, when required
- Minimum of 3 years Personal insurance experience
- Valid RIBO license is mandatory
- CIP, FCIP, or CAIB designation or working towards completion an asset
- Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player – ability to adapt to and work cooperatively with various individuals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and experience with Agency Manager (TAM), industry software and rating engines an asset.
Annual Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 + benefits