POSITION: PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER/SOLDERING
DEPARTMENT: Production Department
REPORTS TO: Production Group Leader
Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. (DSM) is an electronics manufacturing services provider headquartered in Calgary, Canada. In business since 2000, our success is a direct result of providing our customers with responsive and flexible, customized manufacturing solutions. Our long term relationships with our customers in the Communications, Industrial, Medical, Energy and Military sectors are testament to this partnership. DSM is ISO certified to both ISO9001:2008 and the medical standard ISO13485:2003, as well as Controlled Goods certified by the Canadian Gov’t for military applications.
The desired candidate is an individual who is highly energetic and has excellent mechanical dexterity and soldering ability. The candidate will have the ability to perform assembly/solder tasks that require refined fine motor skills and interpret assembly work instructions. The person will have considerable initiative to multi task in a fast paced clean work environment and possess the basic qualifications outlined below.
- Assembling and soldering of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and cables
- Interpretation of detailed work instruction
- Work in a volume production environment
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1 – 2 years previous related experience and/or training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong drive and motivation to achieve success.
- Initiative for identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Experience in soldering class II or Class III IPC standard
Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. (DSM) is an electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider.
DSM partners with customers to provide...