POSITION: MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
DEPARTMENT: Production Department
REPORTS TO: Production Group Leader
JOB REFERENCE #: DSM-2012MECH
Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. (DSM) is an electronics manufacturing services provider headquartered in Calgary, Canada. In business since 2000, our success is a direct result of providing our customers with responsive and flexible, customized manufacturing solutions. Our long term relationships with our customers in the Communications, Industrial, Medical, Energy and Military sectors are testament to this partnership. DSM is ISO certified to both ISO9001:2008 and the medical standard ISO13485:2003, as well as Controlled Goods certified by the Canadian Gov’t for military applications.
The desired candidate is an individual who is highly energetic and has excellent mechanical dexterity. The candidate will have the ability to perform assembly tasks that require refined fine motor skills and interpret assembly work instructions. The person will have considerable initiative to multi task in a fast paced clean work environment and possess the basic qualifications outlined below.
- Assembling electronic mechanical devices with the aid of small power tools.
- Interpretation of detailed work instruction
- Work in a volume production environment
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1 – 2 years previous related experience and/or training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong drive and motivation to achieve success.
- Initiative for identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Experience in soldering will be an asset
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and covering letter quoting DSM MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER in the subject line.