Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. (DSM) is a high-tech electronics manufacturing services provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. DSM partners with customers to provide flexible, customized manufacturing solutions. We provide a full suite of services including quick-turn prototyping, volume manufacturing, testing, component sourcing, and box build assembly.
Our customers enjoy the highest quality products with a reduced time-to-market, resulting in a competitive edge and increased profitability. From established OEM’s to emerging start-up businesses, we offer support and services designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
The Human Resources Specialist is an individual who is highly motivated to achieve professional growth as well as being a key contributor towards the success of the company. This individual thrives on interaction with people at multiple levels of the company. They will be resourceful and have a creative ability to achieve ongoing recruitment requirements. A strong knowledge of business and well developed communication skills will ensure support of both the business needs and the people’s perspective. Sound judgment, good listening skills and diplomacy are essential for this position.
The Human Resources specialist will be responsible for:
- Provide support in the areas of human resource policy and practice, employee relations, staffing, performance management and development, compensation and benefits.
- Enhance labor/management and workplace relationships and promote healthy, productive work environment.
- Facilitate and advise on all recruitment activities, including interviewing and preparing job offers.
- Oversee and coordinate training programs, including design, development, delivery and evaluation.
- Design, present and support the development of rewards, recognition and retention programs.
- Track and provide statistical reporting and participate in HR strategic planning and development.
As the ideal candidate, your background will include:
- Human Resources Management Certificate or Diploma
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of human resources principles and practices, applicable employment standards and related legislation
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Organized professional with solid follow up skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle stressful situations in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Attention to detail while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Dynamic Source Manufacturing (DSM) partners with customers to provide flexible, customized manufacturing solutions. We provide a full suite...