Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reports to: Productivity Manager
Closing Date: Open Until Suitable Candidate Found
Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. (DSM) is an electronics manufacturing services provider headquartered in Calgary, Canada. In business since 2000, our success is a direct result of providing our customers with responsive and flexible, customized manufacturing solutions. Our long term relationships with our customers in the Communications, Industrial, Medical, Energy and Military sectors are testament to this partnership. DSM maintains ISO9001and ISO13485 certifications and holds a Controlled Goods certification by the Canadian Government for military applications.
The AOI Programmer is an individual with strong interpersonal skills and thrives on developing relationships with key customers, suppliers and internal colleagues. They will rely on previous experience working independently and possess positive team skills while exhibiting excellent organizational and time management skills. They are able to interpret AOI data, monitor AOI programs, and make recommendations for product and process improvements.
- Create and maintain Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) programs
- Interpret AOI data and make recommendations for product and process improvements
- Install, debug, and program electrical/electronic functional testing equipment
- Troubleshoot Printed Circuit Board assemblies and correct root cause of failures
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing continuous improvement initiatives
- Design jigs, fixtures, and tooling to eliminate human error
- Educate and train employees on AOI inspection and product testing
- Write and present reports to senior management and customers explaining objectives, conclusions, experiment results, and recommendations
- Successful completion of an Electronics Engineering Diploma is an asset
- Eligibility for registration as a Certified Engineering Technologist in Alberta is an asset
- Experience using JMP or Minitab statistics software would be preferred
- Strong desire to learn and continually develop
- Excellent spatial abilities
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Software programming experience is an asset
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership experience
- Detail oriented
- Availability for shift work
- Strong initiative to accomplish tasks in a fast paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Clean and safe working environment
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Development and training opportunities for growth
- Casual work environment
If you possess the above qualifications and are looking for a new opportunity to advance your career within a successful and growing organization, we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter, clearly quoting "Electronics Engineering Technologist (AOI Programmer)" in the subject line to:
Attn: Human Resources
Unit 117, 2765 - 48th Avenue NE
Calgary. Alberta, T3J 5M9, Canada.
Fax: (403) 532 0412
Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. DSM thanks all applicants however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.