The individual will be the direct point of contact for our vendor customers and would assist with product inquiries, expediting the sales process, and following through with customer requests. The Sales Representative will learn our products, markets, and industry customers with the intention of eventually assuming their own account base.
Sales & Marketing responsibilities
- Report to the National Sales Manager on customer relationships, budget forecasts, account development and new prospect growth
- Participate in marketing programs and events
- Develop relationships with our vendor partners through the use of database intelligence, phone calls, industry events and various other methods as deemed by the National sales Manager
- Identify and capitalize on business development opportunities within the existing account base and to drive new business through SMS sales channels
- Create customized solutions to meet customer’s needs.
- Track all territory based activities and submit weekly reports
- Bilingual (able to speak French and English) an asset
- University or college degree graduate
- Two years industry related experience preferably after graduation
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Highly driven to exceed goals
- Good business and work ethics
- Available for occasional overnight travel 15 to 20%
Indeed - 22 months ago