Dynamic Paint Products Inc., Canada's largest manufacturer and distributor of quality Paintware products, is seeking a Sales Representative for Southern Alberta.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, and based at your home office, in the Southern Alberta area, you will market over 4000 Paint ware products to both traditional and non-traditional markets. The Sales Representative will assist in developing growth in his/her region in the areas of new business and value-added service to existing customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling product to resellers and also for ensuring the resellers success in selling through to the end-user/consumer, which may include conducting training sessions to ensure sound product knowledge for store/client staff. Some travel will be required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years successful experience in the paint, hardware and/or building supply markets, with demonstrated strengths in dealing with the large building materials retailers and distributors.
- Goal-oriented - able to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Highly seasoned customer service skills.
- Previous merchandising skills an asset.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Daily access to a reliable vehicle.
- Preference given to candidates with a postsecondary education in sales and/or marketing.
Dynamic Paint Products Inc. provides career growth opportunities with a competitive remuneration package which includes draw, commission and benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.