Dynamic Paint Products Inc., Canada's largest manufacturer and distributor of quality Paintware products, is seeking a Part Time Sales & Merchandising Representative working 2 days per week in Saskatchewan.
Based at your home office in Saskatoon and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Western Canada, you will call on approximately 34 Paint and Home Improvement stores, centered in and around Saskatoon and Regina. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling products to these resellers, ensuring listings and plan-o-grams are maintained and up to date, supporting their accounts in selling through to the end-user/consumer, which may include conducting Product Knowledge training sessions for store/client staff and other add hoc value-added services as appropriate. Time permitting, the Sales & Merchandising Representative will assist in developing new growth and new opportunities in his/her territory. Some overnight travel may be required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years successful experience in the paint, hardware and/or building supply markets, with demonstrated strengths in dealing with the large building materials retailers and distributors.
- Goal-oriented - able to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Highly seasoned customer service skills
- Previous merchandising skills an asset
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MS Office applications
- Daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Preference will be given to candidates with a post secondary education in sales and/or marketing
Dynamic Paint Products Inc. provides career growth opportunities with a competitive remuneration package.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.