Sundry Marketing Services, a Division of Dynamic Paint Products is a Sales Agency Specializing in the distribution of paintware products for Automotive, Industrial, and Marine markets; is looking for a National Sales Manager to join their team in Mississauga, Ontario.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for profitable business development of key National and Regional Accounts that are assigned; as well as developing new businesses and new markets for all SMS vendor products within the Dynamic and SMS Programs.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales, new business and gross profit commitments
- Research, develop and implement New Business Development plans by market and category to meet and exceed National Brand market development expectations and goals
- Provide exceptional customer service for the account base through regular and consistent account coverage, line reviews, new product presentation, regular business reviews, promotional planning and support, product knowledge expertise, and problem solving.
- Provide exceptional communication, feedback and consultative sales support to SMS Key Vendor base.
- Report performance issues and opportunities to all SMS vendor and Senior Management
- Follow up with internal departments as required and appropriate (i.e. New store orders, exceptional quantities, special orders, pricing etc.)
- Coach and train all sales rep. to support SMS vendor expectations and the new business market goals and objectives
- Represent the best interests of the Company in all internal and external dealings
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of in-house and competitive products.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key buying influencers in each account, including multiple levels within the customer's organization.
- Maintain complete knowledge of each account's current and long-term purchase plans, objectives and maintain customer information database.
- Participate in trade shows, customer Pro Shows and other industry functions as required and appropriate
General Skills Required:
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment while still maintaining self responsibility
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP system, and Excel based Sales Cube reporting, analytics and insight generation
- Expertise in retail sales and/or a thorough understanding of the paint channel, home improvement retail segment and various distribution channels
- Superior interpersonal skills, a strong motivator and coach
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders
- Ability to make sound decisions within parameters of established policies
- Keen sense for excellent attendance and punctuality
- Valid Driver’s License and daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Flexibility to travel and work outside normal work hours, as required.
- Able to travel within Canada on a regular basis
- Minimum High School Education
- Post-Secondary education in Sales and/or Marketing desired
- A minimum of 5 years of directly related sales and marketing experience, preferably in retail, industrial and distribution.
- Daily road travel( Driving - urban and rural) as well as some air travel required to make customer calls and coach and train sales Representatives
- Regular calls in a retail, warehouse and distributor environment
Please forward your resume ASAP for immediate consideration.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Dynamic Paint Products is Canada's largest manufacturer of Paintware products and operates from our automated, 83,000 square foot facility...