Dynamic Paint Products Inc., Canada’s largest manufacturer and distributor of quality Paintware® products, is seeking a National Account Manager.
Reporting to the President and working from the Head office in Mississauga, you will market over 4000 Paintware® products to National Accounts. In addition you will be responsible for identifying and developing growth in the areas of new business and increasing value-added service to existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expertise, service and industry trends to the customer to increase sales penetration and profitability.
- Lead development and execution of customer business plans to achieve revenue target for both Dynamic Paint Products and its customers
- Develop strategic business partnerships (internal/external) which will influence and help to deliver against Dynamic Paint Products corporate objectives and initiatives.
- Increase penetration and expansion of new and existing corporate accounts while creating customer awareness of the full value of Dynamic’s product offering
- Develop and enhance multi-level customer relationships through effective contract management
- Facilitate communication flow between internal team members, Marketing, and Sales personnel to maximize Dynamic sales and marketplace impact
- Develop and make presentations and briefings to customers to introduce new product offerings and promotional materials while providing advice on product selection and placement
- Negotiate or renegotiate process and agreements with customer and track sales activities and transactions
- Participate in trade shows, training seminars and other commercial events
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years relevant experience as a National Account Manager.
- A proven sales track record demonstrating above average performance in meeting exceeding account penetration and profitability targets
- Post Secondary education in sales /marketing or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to enhance the relationship between customer and company
- Strong negotiating skills to be able to execute all sales strategies to grow the business
Dynamic Paint Products Inc. provides career growth opportunities with a competitive remuneration package. Qualified candidates are invited to forward their resumes as soon as possible.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.