- Manages all incoming customer communication, including managing (entering) sales orders. Provide price quotes and product availability information as requested.
- Communicates professionally in all verbal and written communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proposes and provides additional products/services/information to customers.
- Responsible for updating customer information and ensure accurate creation and quality of data in systems and databases (SAP)
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved and contact customers regarding order status, backorders and order receipt
- Interacts with cross-functional departments and builds and maintains strong working relationships.
- Working with Outside Sales to strategically enhance margins and gain market share within assigned customer base - including selling products, quoting prices, order follow up and problem solving
- Translate product promotions into sales opportunities and take a proactive role in identifying opportunities to "up sell" to their clients
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and sense of urgency on a customers' behalf, in effect, anticipating customer requirements with timely and relevant communication
- Establish and retain strong and influential customer and client relationships
- Provides customer service by facilitating the work of others in expediting orders to ensure on time delivery of products
- Expertise in retail sales and/or a thorough understanding of the home improvement industry to service our “Big Box” customers
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Advanced software skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- SAP experience an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communications in both English and French
Please forward your resume ASAP for immediate consideration.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago