POSITION: BATCH MAKER / MIXER
Rate: $14.00/hour + $ 2.50/hours Premium
POSITION PURPOSE: To prepare and mix batches as per production schedule, facilitating and coordinating all areas to meet production goals on a daily basis.
- Load chocolates into melter tanks
- Make recipe based on the recipe/batching sheet provided by QA
- Handling raw material leftovers and rework during and at the end of the production run.
- Ensure efficient and accurate scaling of the required ingredients.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all batches made and other related documentations.
- Coordinate with QA batching ensuring that production run is running smooth and without delays
- Ensure a clean, safe and well organized working environment. “Clean as you go”
- Ensure equipment is clean and sanitary before use by inspecting equipment prior start up and reporting to QA any visual build ups
- Handle plant equipment and tools with care and respect. Any damage must be reported to QA immediately
- Ensure to follow food safety requirements by following GMPs and HACCP rules
- Follow FIFO and rotate raw material to ensure shelf life
- Be a team player and able to share knowledge and experience with others
- Operate forklift with valid Certificate.
- Work independently in a safe and conscientious manner, abiding to standard operating procedure.
- Perform any other associated duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have excellent communication skills in English both orally and written.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail mechanical aptitude.
- Strong mathematical skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- When and where needed assist the production in line changeover, start-up and process control tasks
- Work with production team to achieve and exceed production standards.
- Ability to do repetitive lifting of 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and have ability to work shifting schedules (day/evening/night), weekend, and holidays.
- Must be punctual and have excellent work ethics
- Must be proactive.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Dynamic Chocolates markets its brands in Canada, while assisting with the distribution of Maxfield's, and Kencraft Brands (Maxfield's,...