DYNAMEX

DYNAMEX Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A very good job indeed
Owner Operator (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONJune 28, 2014
This is a driving and warehousing job. Quite easy and with responsibility
Great enviornment
Dispatcher & CSR (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 19, 2014
I learned how to depend on myself and try to find solutions without getting back to the manager!
good work place
Driver, courier (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 19, 2014
work through the night
ive learned how to keep to deadline and maintain good customer service
management is good to employees
co-workers are happy and hard working
hours
driving
You get paid to work out!
Warehouse Lead Hand (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: get paid to lose weight!
Cons: usually night time work
Great place to work, the staff is amazing and the managers are not to demanding. Paper Sorting and other business items, with a ton of time on the forklift.
Dynamex needs help!!
Owner/Operator (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCAugust 8, 2013
Pros: pay above average, not much else.
Cons: poor communication and untrained management. horrible attitudes.
My day commenced at 8:00-8:30 with retrieval of the days items (bank Bags etc.) for the days deliveries. My day, in most instances, ended at roughly 18:00 with the days bank bags being loaded for air transport to Vancouver.
I learned all there is to know about courier process with this company, most of it needs serious attention to detail and communication.
Management – more... is a disaster.....POOR! Very difficult to perform to my desired standards.
Co-workers were great, but handicapped as was I.
The hardest part was getting timely answers to concerns, missed pay (serious), day to day dealings with alleged management and constant lies. The pressure as a result of poor management was bad.
The pay was better than average and co-workers were great. – less
Keep looking for something else
Independent Courier Broker / Driver (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 31, 2013
Pros: pick own hours
Cons: treated like garbage
Pay is horrible hours are long and you are just a number with this place.
This was an experience
Mail Documentation Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 25, 2013
Pros: 1hr lunches, meeting great people
Cons: management stinked
easy job, management didn`t resolve problems when they happened, loved most of the people. I liked working there because it was fun and the work was steady and easy
Fun and Creative place
Operational Coordinator (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 5, 2013
Pros: birthday parties
Cons: long hours
Every morning I start my work by checking emails and phone messages and then I see the current status of all the drivers and follow up with them if they need any assistance with the delivery drop or pick up.

My main role was as a coordinator(Help Desk) and were responsible for the drivers efficiency related to communication and performance.
I was also – more... responsible for the new driver training their performance and further training needs by checking their on road performance. I have enjoyed working at Dynamex as staff and manager were always supporting. I love coordination part of the job and I enjoy the most. – less
would not recommend to my worst enemy!
driver/broker (Former Employee), Dartmouth nova scotia canadaNovember 9, 2012
Pros: going home for the day.
Cons: checking in in the morning
Do yourself a favour and stay away from this company.You do not make enough a day to justify using your own vehicle, paying your own fuel, courier insurance, and wear and tear on your vehicle.
Unless you are in the old boy's club,then they will look after you
feed you all the good paying calls, or set you up on a good paying run.The Dartmouth,Nova scotia – more... location also made you join the union
which in itself was a bigger joke than trying to make any money at this place , unless you were part of the click! Don't say you have not been warned. – less
A large corporation with multiple locations
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), London, OntarioJuly 18, 2012
Pros: established a routine, enjoyed the people i worked with
Cons: lack of communication
I was responsible for the daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly billing for the branch. I worked with driver services to ensure drivers handed in all supporting paperwork for invoice purposes as well as supply backup to customers that required it on a daily basis
You will understand why they call 0/0 brokers.
OWNER OPERATOR (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 22, 2012
Pros: you are your owne boss on the road, with all the headacks
Cons: long hours, no benefits for o/o
The phone rings morning,noon,or night,and your dispatcher says he has a load for you.Where to p/u,time,weight,and del.time.If he says New York N.Y.that sucks,but if he/she says Dallas Tx. I'm on my way.I like the western U.S.much better hhen the east.Nice ride good seanery ,but slim chance of a backhaul.There goes all my proffit,its along way back empty.Management – more... trys to get you somthing but sometimes no luck.The hardest part is to stay awake when driving all night.The most enjoyable part is to be home for a weekend. – less
fun workplace with extremely friendly understanding management
CSR (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 21, 2012
Pros: good people with stress free atitude towards work, free lunches too
Cons: no raises, with minimal advancement opportunities
One of the nicest places I ever worked. I was only a part time employee, so I can not speak to their benefits, but it's a quite office with managable workload for anyone. GREAT PEOPLE, but the advancement and raises are a little out of the question, but to be honest that should be expected when dealing with a small office setting
no job security
Shipping & Receiving / SSL Coordinator (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJuly 9, 2014
9-5 type of job, picking orders, driving forklifts. the job was easy it was just hard to deal with supervisor because there well be different supervisors every few months.
For the Hard Working.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: gaining tons of experience with various machinery.
Cons: n/a
Any warehouse you work will be demanding. If you like to work hard, and don't mind working alone on occasion with possible chance of moving up position wise I recommend this job.
For the Hard Working.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: gaining tons of experience with various machinery.
Cons: n/a
Pleasant work invironment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas TxMay 6, 2014
Great work invironment, unfortuantely there were not any oppourtunties for promations
Great to be on the Road
Contractor/ Driver (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzApril 22, 2014
Pros: work at your own pace
Cons: lot of driving
poor management, poor customers relations, not honest in dealing straight with customers or drivers.
Productive, and nice work enviroment.
Strategic Stocking Location Coordinator (Current Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: 40 hours guaranteed
Cons: due to pay unable to afford company health insurance.
Work from 5 AM to 1:30PM.
I learned shipping and receiving through Fedex and UPS.
I learned the Choice System and how to work with the Public
I learned how to use the Forklift to load and unload trucks
There was not a hard part of the job.
Management was good.
Very disorganized
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexibile work hours
Cons: incomplete training for employees
A typical day required tasks to be completed by individuals for future sales to begin the process of initiation.

The management team would not address these duties and sales were abandoned.
Great starting point
Mail Room Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 1, 2014
Dynamyx is a great place to learn what it takes what to survive in an office setting. The experience that I gained in their office has been invaluable.

1 2 3 4

About DYNAMEX

Dynamex knows the dynamics of same-day delivery. The company offers both scheduled and on-demand delivery of time-sensitive items – Read more