Dynacare Employee Reviews

Blood work
Health Professionnal (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 July 2017
Driving and going to retirement home and to home for blood work according to the needs of doctor for patients - special tests.

During the winter it is hard sometimes to g obecause of theweather
Good company
Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 July 2017
Dynacare has given me an opportunity to improve my workplace skills. A typical day at work consists of a busy work environment with a number of clients walking in for blood tests and such which let us, employees, value time management. Overall, it is a nice company to work for since it has opened various doors for me.
Pros
Health benefits, healthy work environment
Cons
Unsuitable salary, mileage
Dynacare Culture
Corporate Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 July 2017
Dynacare culture enhance collaboration and Dynacare believes that healthcare is a team effort so we work together with other healthcare professionals to achieve the best results for the people we serve. Within our own Dynacare team, we value and leverage each other’s ideas, expertise and experience
Good company
Medical Laboratory Technician- Trainee (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 June 2017
I have been here for my Student Placement. Dynacare Medical Lab is a nice environment to work for. I love my job here and I enjoy it. The day will start with greeting patients. It's a nice feeling that you were able to help them resolve their health issues. I love my co-employees too. They were so nice to me. Morning time is so busy and before closing time.
good job placement
I didLaboratory Assistant - Student Placement (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 April 2017
such a good place to work if given a chanceI didn't work here, I just did my placement for Medix College. I really thought I am going to get hired cause I love this job.
It is a job
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 April 2017
it pays the bills there is flexibility if one is in need of time off there are health benefits provided for those that qualify fair paid vacation pay and time off fair severance pay if you qualify the majority of people are ok beginning end of day just another job that pays the bills very proper and law abiding corporate citizen though good company to work for
Pros
Work
Cons
No Work
Dynacare
Specimen Processing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 March 2017
Dynacare is a very good stepping stone. You learn so much and there is always training sessions happening to provide you with more knowledge on how new technology is being used in the health care system.
Greater Toronto's Top 2017 Employers
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Brampton, Ontario1 February 2017
Dynacare is a great place to work. I have been with the company 5 years and it feels like a family.
My typical day starts of with meeting up with my courier team getting them ready for the days work. Working out the daily kinks of missing orders and such. Daily Manager meetings along with best hiring practices when trying to interview for candidates in my department.
Working on reports, KPI's along with Fleet Management.
Best part of my job is my team.
Pros
culture
Cons
24/7 operation
good place
Laboratory technician (placement) (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 January 2017
learned lots of things, good place to learn and get experience. very fast paced and busy. A person needs patience and fast instincts incase of any situation.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
sometimes overtime
Avoid!
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 January 2017
Working for this company as a "casual-oncall" is not worth the headache. Your expected to be available at all times and when you have something else come up your penalized for it. No benefits, except paid mileage. Moving up in the company is impossible and staff is rotated out of there on an almost monthly basis.
Pros
Paid mileage
Cons
Lack of direction and favourtism.

Want to know more about Dynacare?

Ask a question
Friendly and team oriented place of work where it is easy to learn.
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON29 November 2016
A day of work at Dynacare starts early as patients would like to get their lab tests done early before work or if they have been fasting. A lot can be learned here; this includes a wide range of knowledge relating to specimen collection and processing. You are working together as a team with three to four other people. They are always friendly and will help each other and yourself out. It can be difficult when it gets busy, as you might end up feeling rushed and patients may end up having long waits. However, it is enjoyable that you get to interact with many different people and you get a feel that you are helping them and bettering their lives since it is in the health field.
Pros
Not just doing one thing over and over, there is a variety. The teamwork between your coworkers and you makes the work more efficient
Cons
Can be very busy at times.
Fast pace
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 October 2016
Everyone was nice, but i wouldn't want to work there for ever. Its very hectic and you can tell some people don't want to be there but they have to , so if you are the new one or training they will make you work extra.
Pros
cake on your birthday
Fantastic work environment
Field Placement Student (Current Employee) –  Port Hope, ON27 July 2016
Productive and enjoyable work environment, friendly staff and patients. Very well organised company. Overall a great experience.
Not employee friendly
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON3 July 2016
They don't care about the employees unless they are willing to be a robot and suck up to them. If more than one employee has a complaint for the same spot maybe they should be listening to the majority.
Pros
The patients are the main concern or should be
Cons
Not listening to employees
Medical, percise and accuate
Clinical Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 June 2016
A lot of costumer service, love working with the public. I truly love learning something new everyday. I greet patient, check them in and offer help when needed
very good place
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 May 2016
I learned many important information. I wasn't hard to communicate with people there so it was way easier and fun. The staff were very polite, kind, and helpful. The most enjoyable part was we all worked as a team and had fun.
Pros
Team work
Flexible work arrangmenets
Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 April 2016
Great place for experience. Real life people who care and want to make a difference. Many managers to work with employees. Large employee population. An exciting and changing environment.
Laboratory
Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON13 February 2016
great place to work. will teach you the things you dont know, patients vary from location to location. good coworkers, need to ask employees thier thoughts before changing things.