DVMElite Employee Reviews

Flexible work from home position
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia28 February 2016
There is no consistency. Some days are very slow and others are busy. There is no way to predict the amount of work. I do love the flexible schedule which gives me a great work/life balance. Great experience for a Work From Home Job. I like the job and my co-workers.
A refreshing position with an amazing culture and mission.
Practice Growth Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VA23 December 2014
DVMelite is an absolute joy to be a part of, from the culture to the clients and how I am helping someone else succeed. Not only do I have the support I need but we work as a team to brainstorm difficult issues and come up with solutions that are both smart as well as innovative. Additionally, the management team available and are responsive and positive, always willing to listen and give great advice!

My team members are the cream of the crop and I never feel as if I am imposing on someone. Because the environment is virtual, keeping a close relationship with my co-workers is very important. We are protective of our culture because it is so unique. I honestly feel as if I know each an every one of my co-workers though we have not yet met face to face.

The difference that we make for our clients is beyond compare and our business model is successful. Some days I have regular client/consultant conversations, other days I help a client come from the brink of bankruptcy to a year in the black.

Overall an amazing place to work, great people, great clients, challenging and rewarding!
Pros
Flexibility, amazing co-workers, collaborative environment
Benefits
A Truly Unique Work Environment
Senior Practice Growth Specialist/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Wisconsin18 December 2014
It seems there are very few companies that will let you pursue a truly professional career on a part-time, work-from-home basis. It's really possible with DVMElite! A typical day for me? A quick connection with the team, phone collaboration with positive, helpful colleagues, long conversations with clients helping them solve business problems, connecting with other team members to sort out issues. It's intense and fast paced, but all the tools and support and systems keep stress to a manageable level.
I really thought I'd miss the daily interaction that a face-to-face office offers, but I've found that they've done an amazing job building team and company culture in a totally virtual environment.
Hardest part of the job? Information overload! The company is growing and changing fast - you have to stay on your toes. If you don't like growth and change, it's probably not the place for you. The most enjoyable part? Growth and change! It's great to be part of a company so focused on making life and business better for their clients, and striving for such high standards of excellence. Also, the team isn't afraid to laugh and have a good time too...after all, when's the last time your quarterly "bonus" was a chance to go indoor skydiving?
Pros
Flexible schedule, challenging work
Cons
No benefits, independent contractor status
Groundbreaking positive culture
Practice Growth Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virtual18 December 2014
I have never worked somewhere where everyone is positive, fun, helpful and intelligent. The culture they have created at DVMelite is groundbreaking. There are many steps to get through the hiring process, but once you work here, you find out why. You end up with people you want to work with every day. And that is a typical challenge of why most people leave their positions. This company is growing so quickly because the model they created for marketing works and you feel good about "selling" it.
Pros
Positive, fun team environment where your voice is heard
Cons
You have to be a motivated, dedicated person to work virtually

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DVMElite. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6