DuPont

DuPont Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
DuPont
STUDENT ENGINEERING CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 27, 2012
A very respectable company to work for. Great for career advancement.
Excellent team members
Industrial Mechanic & Instrumentation Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, Tn.October 12, 2014
Pros: excellent pay an benifits. great work environment.
Cons: poor management/shift scheduling.
Electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation technician
Great work environment with superior management
Assessment and Referral Coordinator (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 11, 2014
Pros: exciting, constant change
Cons: no breaks except when er is quiet
Fast paced, multi-tasking job with quick decision making and assessing skills required. Will assess patients with scheduled appointments as well as walk-in emergency patients Then must triage with psychiatrist to place patient in suitable in-patient or outpatient program Must facilitate all patient docment signing and provide pre-authorization with – more... insurance company to certify admittance Job demands teamwork in order to facilitate effectiveness in an ER setting The hardest part of the job is keeping calm and following exact procedure which can be subject to modifying in some circumstances The most enjoyable part is working with a team and encountering all types of patients which has various diagnoses and triaging with physicians to determine what will be most beneficial. – less
Good Work but a very hard job
Chemical Engineer (Former Employee), Montgomery, WVOctober 6, 2014
Pros: fast pace, exciting
Cons: hard, complex
It required a lot of extremely complex thinking and multi-tasking. I enjoyed the challenge, however, was stressed during my employment. Management was kind as were my co-workers. I loved being able to create something of value and use my brain more than my arms.
DAK Americas was a company who provided a good life style to support families in the area
Cut/Bale Machine Operator (Former Employee), Leland, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: security in your job
Cons: needed up to date machinery and central air and heat
Company taught you how to work independent or with a team. Shift were 12hrs rotating. Hardest part adjusting your family to the schedule changing. Meeting new people and having a bond over the years.
Wonderful Company to work with..
Automation and Process Control Engineer (Current Employee), ValdostaSeptember 16, 2014
Very developmental rolls, opportunities for advancement.
good company to work for
Packer (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits, and pay
My day was working with yarn spools, packing for shipment

Learned working as a team with good people
My manager was excellent
Hardest part of the job was swing shift
good opportunity to increase skills
Equipment Operator & Sheet Metal Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, Ky.September 11, 2014
Pros: great people to work with-
Cons: shift work and cancer causing agents
typical day was 8 hours daily. I learned how to operate many different types of equipment that eventually help me in my new career. Co-workers were great people never had any disagreements that were disruptive to the job or work day.
Good place for challenge
Automation and Process Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Altamira, MexicoSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Leadership is a very good skill to learn and apply in order to grow in the company.
Good place to work.
Instrumentation and Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Orange, TXSeptember 10, 2014
I really enjoyed working for DuPont. I figured I would retire until we were sold by DuPont and became Invista.
i like the people
Distribution (Current Employee), Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: i like working there
Cons: have worked in worse places
i like working there.
learn something different, everyday
they really try to work with you.
team members help each other.
dealing with CPU's
watching quality work going to the customer.
Productive workplace going through a transition period
Environmental Leader (Current Employee), Deepwater, NJSeptember 5, 2014
Productive workplace going through a transition period. A great group of people to work with in a demanding environment.
Great atmosphere
Instrument Technician (Current Employee), Axis, ALSeptember 2, 2014
Good people, Great Atmosphere. Good Life / Work Balance.....................................................................
Gret place to work
Welder (Former Employee), Wilmington, DESeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great people to work with. had a lot of fun
Cons: too many layoffs
My typical day at work was going in and welding. I didn't have too many other responsibilities since I was just a co-op. When there was nothing to weld I would go and help the sheet metal guys with their projects and work.

I learned how to deal with new people and how to work more efficiently.
Intern
Graduate Intern, Advanced Process Control Division (Former Employee), Wilmington, DESeptember 2, 2014
I had a good time doing a graduate internship at Dupont, however I have come to learn that the group that I interned in doesn't exist anymore.
Fun place to work, Unfortunately Contract Job
Inventory Control and Administrator (Current Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: contract job
Great place to work as far as people and conditions. Really drive home Safety ( condition of employment ) Management easy going and fare.
Productive,Safe work environment
Haz-Mat (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 8, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: working outside in the cold
Unloading hazardous chemicals from tanker trucks Learned about haz-mat operation which included wearing PPE properly. Really didn't get to interact much with management per se,but the co-workers i received my instructions from each day really had it together,very informative. The job was outdoors so the only hard part of the job was working out in the – more... cold. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning the job itself. – less
Best place to work
Site IT Lead (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free coffee and bagel
DuPont is the best place to work for. I enjoy working and meeting new people and assisted fixing their Computers.
Worked for DuPont Washington Works
Operator (Former Employee), Washington, WVAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good reputation
Cons: pay rate, benefits and retirement reduced
DuPont is not the company it use to be. They are in the process of selling off various divisions. Management does not respect the employees of treat them as they should.
Enjoyed work life with new Technology and with lots of fun
SAP Basis and Security Administrator (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 1, 2014
Pros: monthly outings
Management team is good, Enjoyed with lots of fun activities with all the team during this project. Challenges faced in this project during implementation part of SAP New Dimension products on Production Server and resolved the same by stretching a day long time.

1 2 3 4 5

About DuPont

E. I. du Pont de Nemours (also known simply as DuPont) wants to coat your car, feed your crops, and decrease your dependence on – Read more