DuPont

DuPont Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
DuPont
STUDENT ENGINEERING CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 27, 2012
A very respectable company to work for. Great for career advancement.
chemical Tech
Chemical Technician (Former Employee), wilmington deDecember 19, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: management
CHEMICAL REACTOR PROCESSING, CHEMICAL HANDLING
MONEY GOOD COMPANY GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB
Not a good experience at the Spruance Plant
Professional (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 17, 2014
Pros: they do strive to be a safety leader
Cons: too many to list - race relations are a huge issue that people can not get beyond.
I worked at the DuPont Spruance Plant in Richmond, VA. This plant is not well managed. There are many employees who do not work very hard and I do not know why the Company continues to operate like this. There are race relation issues that people can not seem to rise above. People are not treated fairly or consistently. If you try to do the right thing – more... you will not get very far in this company. You need to play the political game and be good at throwing your colleagues under the bus to survive. This Company was not a good fit for me. Human Resources is weak and has no backbone. They are not good at Labor Relations and let the Union walk all over them. The people in the factory are overpaid and take advantage of the Company by not being effecient or productive to get overtime. Company struggles with any continuous improvement initiatives. – less
Very meticulous and organized place.
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 17, 2014
I learned a lot of molecular biology techniques such as Maxi Prep and Mini Prep.
Positive environment, good pay
ChemEng Co-op (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEDecember 8, 2014
As a chemical engineering co-op I gained experience working with computational software used to improve the TiO2 production processes at DuPont. The pay is good and the environment is positive with flexible hours depending which site you work at.
Great co-worker, compensation and benefits
Electrician (Current Employee), Chesterfield, VANovember 27, 2014
challenging job at times, competitive pay and excellent benefits, secure future, excellent co-workers, a lot of politics involved in working environment, enjoy my job, slow at times, poor management. would love to stay at current employer just looking to make a move down south.
PRODUCTIVE WITH FUN AND PLAYING ENVIRONMENT AROUND THE OFFICE WITH LOT OF GAMES AND CREATIVE ACTIVITIES.
procurement specialist (Former Employee), INDIANovember 22, 2014
Pros: lot of breaks and leasuire time.
Cons: too many meetings to attend for.
LOT OF FUN GAMES AND CREATIVE ACTIVITIES THAT INDEED MOTIVATES THE EMPLOYEES TO PLAY AND BALANCE LIFE BETWEEN WORK

NO PRESSURE RELATING TO WORK AS WE USED TO WORK WHOLE HEARTEN.

WE USED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY AND SECURITY IN LIFE

MANAGEMENT USED TO REVIEW THE WORK AND FIND WAYS TO INCREASE THE PRODUCTIVITY BY UNDERSTANDING THE – more... PROBLEMS OF EMPLOYEES AND RESOLVE THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THE CO-WORKERS ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FRIENDS YOU CAN SHARE YOUR WORK WITH THE EMPLOYEES SO THAT YOU ARE NOT BURDEN..

THE HARDEST PART WAS TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGES AND OVERCOME THEM BY YOURSELF. YOU WILL DEFINITELY RECEIVE THE GUIDANCE FROM THE MANAGEMENT BUT IT MAKE YOUR MORE HAPPIER AND COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU PUT ALL THE EFFORTS BY YOUR OWN. – less
Best experience as a contractor I've ever had
Sr. Talent Acquisition Delivery Consultant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 20, 2014
Pros: being given a higher level of responsibility than my peers
Cons: having to leave once the contract was over
While working with the HR teams, I was able to implement new recruitment strategies that worked well for each of the sites I was supporting. I was recognized by the Director of HR at the HRLT for outstanding performance in talent acquisition partnership.
DuPont is a good company you work for.
Staff Scientist (Current Employee), Wilmington, DENovember 15, 2014
Pros: one free lunch each year
DuPont is a good company you work for. All depend on who is your manager and what project you work on.
great company
Federal Business Development/Capture Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 10, 2014
great company with an interesting history and many interesting opportunities on every level. good benefits and work environment.
Cnc machnist (Former Employee), 6200 Hillcrest Drive Cleveland Ohio 44125November 8, 2014
Pros: working on many new type and new machines and working as many hours that i could
Cons: the contract ran out
came in got my orders and i learned to work on new machinery and the trust that i could do it. they where very motivating.Managment was encouraging.Co workers was the best to work together as a team.Ther where no hard partThe most enjoyable was going to work at state of an art plant.
Excellent team members
Industrial Mechanic & Instrumentation Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, Tn.October 12, 2014
Pros: excellent pay an benifits. great work environment.
Cons: poor management/shift scheduling.
Electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation technician
Great work environment with superior management
Assessment and Referral Coordinator (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 11, 2014
Pros: exciting, constant change
Cons: no breaks except when er is quiet
Fast paced, multi-tasking job with quick decision making and assessing skills required. Will assess patients with scheduled appointments as well as walk-in emergency patients Then must triage with psychiatrist to place patient in suitable in-patient or outpatient program Must facilitate all patient docment signing and provide pre-authorization with – more... insurance company to certify admittance Job demands teamwork in order to facilitate effectiveness in an ER setting The hardest part of the job is keeping calm and following exact procedure which can be subject to modifying in some circumstances The most enjoyable part is working with a team and encountering all types of patients which has various diagnoses and triaging with physicians to determine what will be most beneficial. – less
Good Work but a very hard job
Chemical Engineer (Former Employee), Montgomery, WVOctober 6, 2014
Pros: fast pace, exciting
Cons: hard, complex
It required a lot of extremely complex thinking and multi-tasking. I enjoyed the challenge, however, was stressed during my employment. Management was kind as were my co-workers. I loved being able to create something of value and use my brain more than my arms.
DAK Americas was a company who provided a good life style to support families in the area
Cut/Bale Machine Operator (Former Employee), Leland, NCSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: security in your job
Cons: needed up to date machinery and central air and heat
Company taught you how to work independent or with a team. Shift were 12hrs rotating. Hardest part adjusting your family to the schedule changing. Meeting new people and having a bond over the years.
Wonderful Company to work with..
Automation and Process Control Engineer (Current Employee), ValdostaSeptember 16, 2014
Very developmental rolls, opportunities for advancement.
good company to work for
Packer (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits, and pay
My day was working with yarn spools, packing for shipment

Learned working as a team with good people
My manager was excellent
Hardest part of the job was swing shift
good opportunity to increase skills
Equipment Operator & Sheet Metal Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, Ky.September 11, 2014
Pros: great people to work with-
Cons: shift work and cancer causing agents
typical day was 8 hours daily. I learned how to operate many different types of equipment that eventually help me in my new career. Co-workers were great people never had any disagreements that were disruptive to the job or work day.
Good place for challenge
Automation and Process Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Altamira, MexicoSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Leadership is a very good skill to learn and apply in order to grow in the company.
Good place to work.
Instrumentation and Electrical Technician (Former Employee), Orange, TXSeptember 10, 2014
I really enjoyed working for DuPont. I figured I would retire until we were sold by DuPont and became Invista.

1 2 3 4 5

About DuPont

E. I. du Pont de NemoursĀ (also known simply as DuPont) wants to coat your car, feed your crops, and decrease your dependence on – Read more