dunnhumby Employee Review

Fantastic Culture
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ENG24 June 2014
The company is so varied that there are lots of opportunities for everyone, with a great atmosphere and friendly people. We are treated well and get good benefits and holidays, and very regular and reasonable hours.
The best part of my role is working on interesting insight projects, and presenting them back to the clients. This builds great relationships and you can really see the impact you are having on the client's business.
The worst parts are the fluctuating nature of the work, as sometimes clients will not have a project for you to work on for several weeks. In addition, there are many repetitive insight briefs, and the data we have available, whilst fantastic for shopper insights, does not allow a full view of all the issues that would allow a complete recommendation.
Teams are very relaxed, with no hierarchy and meritocratic promotions. However, there is a tendency for people who 'talk the talk' to get promoted ahead of quieter, more effective workers, but new career systems recently implemented are reducing this.
Pros
Early finish Fridays and a day off on your birthday
Cons
Sometimes mundane, and hard to see where we can go next

Other dunnhumby Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2013
I enjoyed working at Dunnhumby. I learned a lot while working at Dunnhumby. The company is providing excellent pay scale. Co-workers are co-operative and understanding. The most enjoyable part is the Boot Camp at Cincinnati, Ohio.
Pros
Free Lunches and all benefit
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at dunnhumby. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9