dunnhumby Employee Review

Productive Day At Work
Client Executive/Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  London, ENG8 November 2013
To leverage the power of the Clubcard data to deliver a relevant and rewarding experience for customers to drive their lifetime loyalty to retailers and brands. Work with the Clubcard Client Leadership team to plan, execute and review Clubcard offers for Tesco customers. Working in collaboration with Clubcard Client Leads and ensuring that all the associated administration relating to Clubcard Media campaign bookings are executed on time and in full to an agreed service level. Collaborate with the Tesco media teams to grow my understanding of dunnhumby’s business that supports both Tesco and the manufacturers supplying Tesco.

Use insight to propose offers which will run in Clubcard mailing events to support Tesco Categories and manufacturer brands, working with Clubcard Client Leads to identify potential offers, then
building a group of products to include in an offer, proposing appropriate offer values and coupon wording, running customer counts to identify relevant customers, using historic results to forecast coupon performance (redemption, uplift and return). Insuring all the correct unformation goes into the online systems and products that will run for the particular event are correct and I have an eye for detail as well as ensuring grammar and errors are checked. Helping my Clubcard Client Lead to input offer details into Pipeline Master File (dunnhumby’s financial reporting system) and manage missing information and aged debt.

Helping my client and category lead send offer evaluation reports to manufacturers and Tesco including any commentary and collaborate
  more... with internal Comms & Media client and category teams to ensure we plan, execute and review activity in an accurate and timely manner. Also having analytical knowledge in terms of understanding data and ability to make recommendations from insights and articulating results  less
Pros
Flexibility, Working Culture/Environment, Benefits
Cons
Salary and Job Security

Other dunnhumby Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 August 2013
I enjoyed working at Dunnhumby. I learned a lot while working at Dunnhumby. The company is providing excellent pay scale. Co-workers are co-operative and understanding. The most enjoyable part is the Boot Camp at Cincinnati, Ohio.
Pros
Free Lunches and all benefit
Cons