dunnhumby

dunnhumby Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and all benefit
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed working at Dunnhumby. I learned a lot while working at Dunnhumby. The company is providing excellent pay scale. Co-workers are co-operative and understanding. The most enjoyable part is the Boot Camp at Cincinnati, Ohio.
Disorganisation within HR
Analyst (Current Employee), LondonNovember 3, 2014
Pros: early friday finishes
Cons: highly demanding hr department. deadlines unrealistic. management dismissive and childish
Daily catchup (Feels like Micromanagement)
Leant nothing. Job is less than stimulating and receive very little support.
Coworkers are nice however being a very young team there is problems with interaction and authority.
Hardest part of the job is being delegating work from other HR departments that have the full capacity to undertake the work.
Enjoyable – more... part of the job is when its an hour until home time. – less
Fantastic Culture
Client Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGJune 24, 2014
Pros: early finish fridays and a day off on your birthday
Cons: sometimes mundane, and hard to see where we can go next
The company is so varied that there are lots of opportunities for everyone, with a great atmosphere and friendly people. We are treated well and get good benefits and holidays, and very regular and reasonable hours.
The best part of my role is working on interesting insight projects, and presenting them back to the clients. This builds great relationships – more... and you can really see the impact you are having on the client's business.
The worst parts are the fluctuating nature of the work, as sometimes clients will not have a project for you to work on for several weeks. In addition, there are many repetitive insight briefs, and the data we have available, whilst fantastic for shopper insights, does not allow a full view of all the issues that would allow a complete recommendation.
Teams are very relaxed, with no hierarchy and meritocratic promotions. However, there is a tendency for people who 'talk the talk' to get promoted ahead of quieter, more effective workers, but new career systems recently implemented are reducing this. – less
Greate relationship and working in collaboration
Analyst - Team Leader, dunnhumby (Marketing Advice (Former Employee), Paris, A8February 3, 2014
The week start by a team meeting, we say what we did in the week end and we give a rating for the week before. We used to work as a family with good relationship with the management.

The hardest part of the job was client pressure and new idea to follow the market.

We used to meet our client every week to brainstorm next projects, ideas....
Overrated
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Cincinnati OHNovember 27, 2013
Pros: leftovers after expensive lunch meetings were provided to staff
Cons: computer systems, processes, training
Management and Company is very much overrated, and systems/processes are inefficient. I cried everyday for the first two weeks employed and it only got worse as time went on, but I stuck with it for over a year. I was taught many life lessons that made me a stronger person and gained an insight and experience along the way. Was not an enjoyable place – more... to work and the worst job I have every had. – less

About dunnhumby

dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply new insights from more than 400 million – Read more