dunnhumby

dunnhumby Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches and all benefit
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed working at Dunnhumby. I learned a lot while working at Dunnhumby. The company is providing excellent pay scale. Co-workers are co-operative and understanding. The most enjoyable part is the Boot Camp at Cincinnati, Ohio.
Disorganisation within HR
Analyst (Current Employee), LondonNovember 3, 2014
Pros: early friday finishes
Cons: highly demanding hr department. deadlines unrealistic. management dismissive and childish
Daily catchup (Feels like Micromanagement)
Leant nothing. Job is less than stimulating and receive very little support.
Coworkers are nice however being a very young team there is problems with interaction and authority.
Hardest part of the job is being delegating work from other HR departments that have the full capacity to undertake the work.
Enjoyable – more... part of the job is when its an hour until home time. – less
Fantastic Culture
Client Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGJune 24, 2014
Pros: early finish fridays and a day off on your birthday
Cons: sometimes mundane, and hard to see where we can go next
The company is so varied that there are lots of opportunities for everyone, with a great atmosphere and friendly people. We are treated well and get good benefits and holidays, and very regular and reasonable hours.
The best part of my role is working on interesting insight projects, and presenting them back to the clients. This builds great relationships – more... and you can really see the impact you are having on the client's business.
The worst parts are the fluctuating nature of the work, as sometimes clients will not have a project for you to work on for several weeks. In addition, there are many repetitive insight briefs, and the data we have available, whilst fantastic for shopper insights, does not allow a full view of all the issues that would allow a complete recommendation.
Teams are very relaxed, with no hierarchy and meritocratic promotions. However, there is a tendency for people who 'talk the talk' to get promoted ahead of quieter, more effective workers, but new career systems recently implemented are reducing this. – less
Greate relationship and working in collaboration
Analyst - Team Leader, dunnhumby (Marketing Advice (Former Employee), Paris, A8February 3, 2014
The week start by a team meeting, we say what we did in the week end and we give a rating for the week before. We used to work as a family with good relationship with the management.

The hardest part of the job was client pressure and new idea to follow the market.

We used to meet our client every week to brainstorm next projects, ideas....
Productive Day At Work
Client Executive/Data Analyst (Current Employee), London, ENGNovember 8, 2013
Pros: flexibility, working culture/environment, benefits
Cons: salary and job security
To leverage the power of the Clubcard data to deliver a relevant and rewarding experience for customers to drive their lifetime loyalty to retailers and brands. Work with the Clubcard Client Leadership team to plan, execute and review Clubcard offers for Tesco customers. Working in collaboration with Clubcard Client Leads and ensuring that all the associated – more... administration relating to Clubcard Media campaign bookings are executed on time and in full to an agreed service level. Collaborate with the Tesco media teams to grow my understanding of dunnhumby’s business that supports both Tesco and the manufacturers supplying Tesco.

Use insight to propose offers which will run in Clubcard mailing events to support Tesco Categories and manufacturer brands, working with Clubcard Client Leads to identify potential offers, then
building a group of products to include in an offer, proposing appropriate offer values and coupon wording, running customer counts to identify relevant customers, using historic results to forecast coupon performance (redemption, uplift and return). Insuring all the correct unformation goes into the online systems and products that will run for the particular event are correct and I have an eye for detail as well as ensuring grammar and errors are checked. Helping my Clubcard Client Lead to input offer details into Pipeline Master File (dunnhumby’s financial reporting system) and manage missing information and aged debt.

Helping my client and category lead send offer evaluation reports to manufacturers and Tesco including any commentary and collaborate with internal Comms & Media client and category teams to ensure we plan, execute and review activity in an accurate and timely manner. Also having analytical knowledge in terms of understanding data and ability to make recommendations from insights and articulating results – less

About dunnhumby

dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply new insights from more than 400 million – Read more