Full-Time Experienced Barista
Dunk ‘n Dip is an express resto and chocolate counter opening soon in Toronto (384 Yonge St)
We serve our guests delicious savoury and sweet foods, and aim to delight them with our fantastic customer service.
We are looking for reliable, flexible, and experienced lounge/ café staff who have a passion for food, great service, and aim to delight customers!
The qualified candidate must:
- Be bubbly, out-going, quick, efficient and friendly
- Have the ability to multi-task as your daily tasks include making coffee, specialty drinks, seating customers, answering customer inquiries, answering the phone, explaining menu items, suggesting menu items and promoting new products, and the promotional sales of Dunk ‘n Dip retail products
- Have experience as a server in a hospitality/ restaurant environment
- Be social media savvy – this job requires you to have a good eye for unique photo ops, take photos of menu items and customers for integration with Dunk ‘n Dip’s social media strategy
- Have a genuine "touch" for customer service and hospitality
- Be professional and willing to work hard
- Possess leadership and decision-making skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
- Be able to work in a diverse team
- Be willing to learn on-the-job
- Speak English, read English, write English. Other languages are an asset.
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory
To apply, please
1) Attach your resume, email to team at dunkndip.ca, or fax it to 905-275-1233
2) Include your available working hours, and anticipated start date
3) Include your current contact information
Thank you to all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.