We are looking for you if you have and/or can:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as a licensed financial assistant including experience with life insurance programs.
- have a fun, positive attitude and are able to flourish in a fast paced environment;
- focus on finding solutions and take ownership of tasks and of the impact of those solutions on the big picture inside the company and on clients;
- understand the importance of customer service and an excellent phone manner;
- are a team player, a quick learner, and possess a collaborative spirit while also working independently;
- have superior writing skills and are good with numbers;
- proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Act
- ability to be self-directed, motivated and detail oriented.
- ability to work well with the public via e-mail, phone and in-person.
- ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy.
- prepare newsletters and e-news
- ability to work with inter branch mailing
- prepare clients statements
- schedule client meetings and confirmations
- preparation and invoice tracking
- produce annual management update
- order illustrations
- file archiving
- computer skills including full spectrum of Microsoft Office suite, ten-key and calculator.
We are not accepting résumés at this point.
**PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUME, FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW**
Please call the number below and respond to the instructions on the voicemail.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PLEASE CALL 416-234-5102
Indeed - 18 months ago
Financial planning for creating a life by design