Position Title Tenant Services Representative
Team Edmonton Property Management
Position Location Edmonton, AB
Reports to Senior Property Manager
ABOUT US – DUNDEE REALTY MANAGEMENT CORP.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
Dundee Realty is looking to hire a Tenant Services Representative with a minimum of one (1) year experience, preferably in a commercial/office/retail environment. Responsibilities include.
- Monitor DundeePlus daily; ensure all tenant requests are responded to in a prompt and courteous manner. Print and supply reports to Senior Property Managers, Operations Supervisor and Tenants as directed.
- Assist Operation Team in coordination with Building Emergency Response Training.
- Coordination of Tenant Events.
- Administer and update Tenant and Design Criteria Manuals.
- Generate and issue annual Tenant Surveys.
- Be the liaison between the tenants and on site staff for move-ins, move outs, construction projects as directed.
- Type, proofread, and distribute correspondence as directed.
- Other Administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written and verbal reports, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- Responsiveness. Ability to anticipate needs and commit to respond in agreed time frames.
- Innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas and support with results.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set clear objectives and deliverable goals.
- Minimum of one (1) year of general administrative experience in an office environment preferred.
- Property Management experience is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, experience in JD Edwards and Angus Anywhere is an asset.
- A team player with strong organization skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates may send their resume to hrrecruitatdundeerealty.com
Indeed - 14 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...