Position Title: Senior Leasing Manager
Team: Leasing, Western Canada
Position Location: Regina or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Reports to: VP, Leasing, Western Canada
About Us - Dundee Realty Management Corp.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas
Dundee is looking to hire a Senior Leasing Manager, with a minimum of (5) five years’ experience, to cover both Regina & Saskatoon. The primary responsibilities are:
- Oversee the full leasing for available space and renewals of existing tenancies within the assigned portfolio, including marketing, showings, preparation of offers and negotiation of all aspects of formal lease documents;
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with existing and new corporate clients (brokerage community & existing and prospective tenants);
- Assist in evaluation of properties identified for potential acquisitions;
- Participate in development and implementation of targeted marketing programs;
- Promote Dundee in a proactive and professional manner in the brokerage and business community and to other existing tenants;
- Set annual budget revenue projections and have responsibility and accountability for revenue side of assigned portfolio;
- Preparation of accurate and timely leasing reports and other internal reporting, as required;
- Assistance in analysis of revenue stream and marketability of new acquisitions; and
- Work with other internal departments, i.e. property management, finance, accounting, acquisitions, construction etc., as required, on issues including but not limited to tenant construction, sublease agreements and arrears.
- 5 years of direct real estate experience in commercial property industry;
- Undergraduate business degree strongly preferred; and
- Saskatchewan Real Estate License.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard