Position Title Property Administrator
Team Property Management
Position Location Calgary, Alberta
Reports to Property Manager
About Us - Dundee Real Estate Management Corp.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
Dundee is looking to hire a Property Administrator with a minimum of (five) 5 years experience:
- Provide analytical & administrative support to Property Manager(s), manage property portfolio: accounts receivable, banking & reporting requirements.
- Billing, monitoring, collection of tenant accounts receivables on behalf of the Manager.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of tenant chargeback invoices, including the timely entry into the accounting system.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly tenant billings through the monthly rent roll reconciliations and rent rolls processing.
- Application of receipts to tenant accounts & preparation of daily bank deposits on a timely and accurate basis (same day deposit and application of rentals).
- Process monthly payables for building utilities.
- Monitor utility accounts and premises meters; coordinate transfer of same to occupying tenants.
- Initiate in a timely manner, the tenant welcome letters to new tenants advising of monthly payments.
- Prepare annual pre-billing letters to tenants and process the annual recovery adjustments to tenants.
- Reconciliation of G/L accounts in conjunction with direction from the Property Accountants.
- Assist Property Manager with annual budget process as required.
- Minimum 5 years general administration experience in a commercial property management environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Experienced in accounting and budgeting processes;
- Experience with JD Edwards accounting software is an asset; and
- Ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...